Size: 200ml|Change
Price:£4.82+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 28 September 2011
This is a great calmer for dogs with skin itchyness.
My dog immediately seems better for it after bathing each time.
on 2 December 2012
Use this a lot in my dog grooming business as it is a good all round calming shampoo. Useful if dogs have been rolling in fox poo too!
on 16 August 2013
Great quality and value for money product, as described. Our German Shepherd has recently developed a dermatitis rash and has been scratching herself. She is responding well to treatment from the vets, but he recommended changing her shampoo to a more sensitive variety. This product does not disappoint, would recommend.
on 28 August 2013
I am awarding this "Johnson skin calm shampoo" for dogs a 5 stars because, just like a miracle IT WORKS! My 3-year-old Bichon Frise always itches after his bath, but since using the "calm shampoo", it's like a miracle, his itching has stopped and he's a much more happier dog. I will be buying more of this product and will recommend it to anyone whose pet itches loads to try this product.
on 6 July 2012
My two dogs are both getting on in years, and both seem to be scratching a lot.
I now bath them fairly regularly, and the shampoo is definitely easing this.
on 23 August 2014
My 9 year old female westie is a real terrier. She likes to off road into the tall grass in pursuit of rats. When she comes out she is covered in burrs and grass seeds and sometimes the stench of fox poo and rat carcass. During these summer months she started scratching like crazy. I'd hear her get up during the night and relentlessly scratching herself out in the hallway. Since I discovered it's the grass seeds causing her itching, I make sure I remove every single one, no matter how long it takes. But I needed something that would cleanse her without adding to the irritation, as westies are notorious for skin problems anyway.
This shampoo not only eases her itching but it leaves her coat silky clean, soft and whiter than any other shampoo I've tried. After her first bath with this product she began to scratch her ribcage out of habit, then must have realised it wasn't itching, and stopped. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure. I still have to watch out for grass seeds. But it definitely soothes her skin and she seems much more comfortable after a bath.
on 10 January 2013
I used this Johnsons Coal, Tar & Sulphur Shampoo for my Collie dog a few years ago and found it to be very effective to remedy scratching and itchyness. Unfortunately, I could not find it in any of the local pet shops and thought that perhaps it had been discontinued. I was delighted to find the same product here on Amazon and purchased it, hoping it was the same product.
I ordered a bottle and tried on our beloved Golden Retriever (12years old), who has a very sensitive skin and found it to be a success as she has not had any discomfort or itchyness since. Therefore, I can recommend this product with confidence.
on 30 March 2013
Certainly has helped to reduce my dog,s dry and itchy skin condition,
I would certainly recommend this product to a friend.
on 24 October 2013
Leaves the dogs coat shiny and silky. It appeared to reduce scratching and is a reasonable price.Shampoo is diluted for use
on 22 September 2014
Fantastic... wish I could give 6 stars. My elderly, much loved golden retriever has suffered from the dreaded black dandruff all his life. I believe, as does my vet that this is a genetic problem. No product will clear this completely, however this shampoo alleviated the scratching, left him clean, coat soft and smells really lovely. Product well packaged and arrived in good time