5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm socks
These socks are really warm and not too thick. I may buy some more as I also like the colours.
Published 7 months ago by hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars loved at first but now disappointed
the sizing wasn't clear, so I ordered a womens large thinking that would be right for my size 7 feet. When it arived it turns out womens large is for size 8 to 10.5. Wasn't a problem though as they still seemed the right size for my feet with no bagginess.
Published 21 months ago by Felix

3.0 out of 5 stars loved at first but now disappointed, 3 Dec 2012
I found them comfortable and suportive, thick and warm without being too thick, and they washed well (washed 3 times to date).
The claims about them not smelling are indeed true! and I didn't find them itchy.
I would have given 5 stars if I'd written the review a week or so after getting them, I even went and bought a slightly different pair 2 weeks later, but I've now had them a few weeks (about 6 weeks?) and they have a hole in already and a couple of bare patches in other areas. I'm massively disappointed in this as to spend such a lot on a pair of socks (twenty quid) I really expected they should last better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm socks, 30 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 5 Dec 2012
Very warm definitely works but I recommend a size big than the real size. Thanks. Also the designer and good quality material .

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't wear anything else!, 12 Feb 2012
I LOVE these socks, they wash like rags (on a woollen wash), are snuggly around the foot, nice and stretchy and very anti-smell as claimed by merino wool producers. And such cool pattern! I wear them every day and have thrown all my other socks out.

Smartwool Ski Medium Merino Womens Socks