Published on 13 Sep 2010 by Dragonlord

1.0 out of 5 stars Tetris - what a let down!
Published on 20 Jan 2011 by Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Tetris is 25 years old now and still just as addictive as when it came out on the old Gameboy!, 13 Sep 2010
Dragonlord (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
I use to love playing Tetris on the Gameboy with my friends as a boy and have already got the first version of Tetris DS (Nintendo DS) for my DS which is very good too. When I saw Tetris Party Deluxe out for the Wii which has online multiplayer and it's compatible with the Wii Balance Board it was to tempting for me to resist. Playing Tetris with your Balance Board is a great laugh and you can also play it with your Wii Wheel which is fun too. You can have a laugh with your friends with Wii Speak online when you thrash them or they beat you. For all you peaople like myself who like to use their Mii's whilst playing Wii games then, you will be glad to know Tetris Party Deluxe has Mii compatibility.
There are over 20 different game modes for you to enjoy and for me this is the best version of Tetris yet and it is also out on the DS too: Tetris Party Deluxe (Nintendo DS).

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris - Back With A Vengeance...., 8 Oct 2010
Mr. S. G. King (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
Many years ago I played Tetris on the old monochrome Gameboy and found it fun, challenging and strangely addictive. This was then replaced by an arguably better version in the form of Tetris 2 - my long time friend and I still reminisce about memorable moments playing it together..
Monochrome went to colour and the advent of XBOX, PS and Gamecube spelt the end of such liniar games as the likes of Lara Croft entered the console "stage".
Tetris has returned, and has been reborn. The gameplay is as it ever was: simply to rotate and manoever blocks as they drop from the top of the playing field to form lines at the bottom that disappear and give you a score. We all know it....
This version, however, has many tweaks. Bonus scoring for rotating a shape into a hole and for accumulating strings of lines. There are a number of game variants which add to the challenge and longevity of this version. I especially like the little man that climbs your block pile, but whom you must avoid crushing as you place the blocks. The multi-facited multiplayer games are challenging and fun. There are also options for cooperative play. The graphics, while not spectacular, are as good as they need to be. But hey... you don't need great 3D graphics for a game that is essentially two dimentional. The music is much improved, and there are several tunes one can pick according to preference.There is still the old familiar Rusian tune for those who prefer it. Connection to the internet for multiplayer games and world ranking is painless and quick.
At the end of the day it's Tetris with added bits, and the added bits are all good. Buy it - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars tetris party, 20 Sep 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
as usual brill service from amazon. this is a very good exammple of tetris and has been well adapted to use the abilities of the wiiGameOn Compatible Balance Board - White (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars tetras, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
This came is the most adictive game ive ever played easy to understand and great fun ive sat up all night playing this trying to beat best score one of the games you have to fill in a shaded area sounds simple not that easy but what fun there are eight different games on single tetras eleven games for multi player once you play you wont want to put it down be warned. This game is sutable for any age group I'm 56,disbled and this game keeps the brain well and truly active.Have fun I have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tetris - what a let down!, 20 Jan 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
As a lover of the original tetris on gameboy I was so excited to see it available on wii. The only word I can use after playing the game is DISAPPOINTED! I have got a squint in my eyes from playing this game, the graphics are so small they are hard to concentrate on and its difficult to actually see where you are placing the tetris shapes on screen. I think some work needs to be done to improve the screen images so for the moment don't waste your money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tetris Party Delux, 12 Oct 2010
S. N. Jones - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
Tetris is a game that has been going for years this version on the Wii is very good lots of different game you can try hours of fun and I would recommend it for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris Party Delux (Wii), 19 May 2013
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
Love it great fun for all the family to join in and play, we played for hours, price is ok

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
this game is very entertaining from the many games there are to play and all ages can play this game

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
Always wanted a Tetris game - played a few times on other people's but now I have my own. Great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set of games, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) (Video Game)
The only restriction seems to be two player action - why are there so many games for four players? Otherwise this is very addictive for single players and well worth having! Rec'd quickly and well packed

Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii)
Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii) by Tetris Online (Nintendo Wii)
19.95