5.0 out of 5 stars Banish the baggy face!
Published on 7 Jun. 2011 by Mr. R. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars face training
Got this for my wife who originally had a version on VHS. This is not as easy to follow (I have tried) and we're still waiting for the results to appear.

I have the product on the ds xl, it would be better if it was available as dsware like "a bit of brain training" so it could be saved rather than swapping the card so I can finish my zelda game.
Published on 25 April 2011 by Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars Banish the baggy face!, 7 Jun. 2011
Mr. R. Morgan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face Training: Facial Exercises to Strengthen and Relax from Fumiko Inudo (Nintendo DSi) (Video Game)
(Review by Mrs Morgan!) When I looked in the mirror and saw the dog from the Churchill insurance ads looking back at me, I knew it was time to do something. This programme of exercises for the Nintendo DSi really does work. I have been doing it three or four times a week for about 8 weeks now and there really is a noticeable difference in my face - my jawline is now not saggy and lines round my mouth have gone. The exercises are deceptively simple, and easy to follow. You can choose the recommended training option, which consists of three exercises at a time, lasting 7 -10 minutes (I usually do 3 or 4 recommended training sessions at one sitting, normally about half an hours worth) or you can choose to train specific areas of the face, or to train for specific amounts of time. There are hints and tips about face training and it is possible to watch a demo of each exercise. As with all exercise programmes, you have to persevere to get results, and it can get a bit boring at times, but the results make it a five star product for me. Try it!

4.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderfully odd game for DSi (and 3DS), 23 Mar. 2015
What a wonderfully odd game for DSi (and 3DS). Actually it's not really even a game, but a facial muscle strengthening workout application.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Nov. 2013
I really like this as it is informative and easy to use. I am glad I choose this for my Nintendo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Its great fun and good for, 22 Oct. 2014
Love it. Its great fun and good for relaxatiom

3.0 out of 5 stars face training, 25 April 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 July 2014
Its great if you use it

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN EXERCISE, 28 Oct. 2011
LESLEY (OXFORDSHIRE) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I HAVE ENJOYED DOING THE EXERCISES, QUITE SIMPLE TO FOLLOW AND EASY TO PICK UP. NOT SURE IF NOTICE A DIFFERENCE YET, BUT WILL KEEP IT UP.