5.0 out of 5 stars Penguintastic!
As my older son is a huge fan of the Madagascar films I bought him this dvd and the earlier release (operation takeover) and they have been big hits! My husband and I enjoy watching them too - they are very funny and well animated. The character of "skipper" is great.....some of his quotes have become firm favourites in this house!!! Recommended.
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by RMCW

3.0 out of 5 stars not up to the movies
I do not understand the dyanamics. The 2 movies were great and so was the Penguin Christmas extra, and the Penguins are arguably our favourites. But this series goes between awful to limp to so-so. A huge disappointment generally for me, the kids like it a bit better.
Published on 16 July 2011 by DS fan's dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Penguintastic!, 22 Oct 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
This is from the TV series, so don't exepect movie quality CGI like another viewer complained about.
I found it funny and intertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
Great gift for someone who is a huge King Julien fan
I haven't seen the film myself, but can confirm that the seller was quick and efficient and I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
We love the Penguins of Madagascar in our house and very happy with this dvd. King Julien entertaining as always.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
Very entertaining DVD. It features some of the great characters from the Madagascar films, including King Julien, Maurice and the penguins. The only slightly annoying thing with this DVD is that in between each short story A sort of theme tune/opening scene is played. Since there are alot of short stories on here that opening scene comes quite irritating! Other than this it is a great DVD. The stories themselves are very funny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Penguins go on please, 7 Feb 2012
Anastasios Vazakopoulos (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say - good story lines, clever execution, always keep you interested, love it even better when there is a theme around these penguins. I watch them straight and never get bored! Recommend to buy for you first as an adult and then for your children!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy King Juliens Day, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
Great fun, funny and for all the family. I would recommend it
If you love the Madagascar films you like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
My 3 year old and I have watched this movie ad nauseam, but it just gets better and better. So much fun to be able to watch a movie with my 3 year old that I enjoyed probably more than him. Bring on the next one.

3.0 out of 5 stars not up to the movies, 16 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame, 5 July 2011
Nareumon Utenpitak "Tango7" (Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] (DVD)
The movies were great...this is not.

Bought this and another penguins dvd for my 19 month old daughter who watches madagascar every day, but she walked away from this one after a few minutes. We've not even bothered to try the other one.

Animation is not up to same standards as movies....actor voices different....stories lame.....no real jokes and it's obviously a quick cash in on the good characters of the movie.

Don't assume your kids won't know because they will...they are smarter than this.

This is not a movie...it is a few totally different sketches...none of which has any creativity about it.

Sorry to say but you'd be best off spending money on some paint and watching it dry.

ARRAY(0xae000f0c)

Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD]
Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD] by James Patrick Stuart (DVD - 2010)
7.00