4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: HiPP Organic Stage 3 from 10 months Growing up Meal Pasta Carbonara 250g (6pk) 1x 6x250g (Grocery)
It has really nice taste and my daughter loves it.. the only 'but' is that there are differences in thickness of the product.. sometime there is too much sauce but not much pasta.. sometime opposite..I suppose that it is fault during production and machine does not mix it properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved by my baby, 12 Jan 2014
This is one of my baby's favourite flavours. She absolutely loves it and I like the fact it is a reputable brand. Bought when on offer so excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it, 27 Dec 2013
This one is not my favorite out of hipp ready meals and the smell is...not so appealing but my son will eat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies loved it!, 28 May 2013
I got this baby meal as I was looking for something a bit different to the usual meat and two veggies. My boys absolutely loved it....they love cheese so it was a bit hit and the fact that it has ham in it is a bit different to the usual beef, turkey or chicken. Good for variety!