5.0 out of 5 stars Just add water, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: HiPP Organic Stage 1" From 6 Months" Creamy Porridge 160 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
This is quite a bit cheaper than you'd be able to get it in a supermarket at Tesco with prices ranging from 2 per pack, and it's organic :D

They are just add water although first time I did add milk and it tastes a bit weird, but still ok
But tastes great with water :D
which makes it even easier to use as you can use post-boiled warm water with no need to heat anything in the microwave :)

We try to feed our baby food that we have made but this is a great easy meal that we can use if her other food runs out or we don't have much time.

And I always eat any leftovers myself! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic baby food, 16 Feb 2014
I love the organic range from Hipp its so nice compared to other brands, the price is reasonable too. Easy to digest by baby and liked too.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 30 Aug 2013
Very easy to mix and make just add previously boiled water, makes a lovely tasty breakfast I mix with the hipp just fruit for a nice healthy porridge, babies love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 17 Mar 2013
My son loves this porridge and I do too because it keeps him fit and well all year round. He never tires of it which is brilliant as it has so many vital nutrients!

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 month old girl likes it!, 2 Mar 2013
It has nice taste and easy to make it. I would buy this again for my girl! This is another option for her coz she like banana cereals too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic baby cereal., 11 Feb 2013
Both of my children absolutely love this cereal. It's their all-time favourite! It's also very convenient - just add water and a delicious breakfast/ snack is ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 21 July 2014
K. Elia "Krispy" (London) - See all my reviews
Love this product for my son. He's 12 months now and has been eating this since he was 6 months, just more of it! Easy to make and he loves it. Just wish the boxes were bigger!