on 18 June 2014
This is quite a bit cheaper than you'd be able to get it in a supermarket at Tesco with prices ranging from £2 per pack, and it's organic :D

They are just add water although first time I did add milk and it tastes a bit weird, but still ok
But tastes great with water :D
which makes it even easier to use as you can use post-boiled warm water with no need to heat anything in the microwave :)

We try to feed our baby food that we have made but this is a great easy meal that we can use if her other food runs out or we don't have much time.

And I always eat any leftovers myself! :D
on 25 September 2014
My Grand Daughter is a year old and still has this for her breakfast. I trust it more than other porridges that have too much salt or sugar and I know its full of nutrients and vitamins for her. Multi packs were good value for money.
on 21 March 2015
Creamy porridge with honey and vanilla. Perfect breakfast for a baby. Very simple easy to "cook" or use. My son still love it even he is nearly 2 yrs old.

Add some warm water or milk and stir it and done. Simple isn't it? Make your baby full.

Vanilla pod cut half and take a seeds out mix with your Porridge add some honey
Get some chocolate or vanilla pudding mix with the Porridge for a change.
on 21 July 2014
Love this product for my son. He's 12 months now and has been eating this since he was 6 months, just more of it! Easy to make and he loves it. Just wish the boxes were bigger!
on 30 August 2013
Very easy to mix and make just add previously boiled water, makes a lovely tasty breakfast I mix with the hipp just fruit for a nice healthy porridge, babies love it!
on 11 February 2013
Both of my children absolutely love this cereal. It's their all-time favourite! It's also very convenient - just add water and a delicious breakfast/ snack is ready.
on 17 March 2013
My son loves this porridge and I do too because it keeps him fit and well all year round. He never tires of it which is brilliant as it has so many vital nutrients!
on 26 March 2016
I love HIPP products but I was disappointed with thus one. It was creamy, but it was also salty in taste. Not what I was wanting for my baby.
on 2 March 2013
It has nice taste and easy to make it. I would buy this again for my girl! This is another option for her coz she like banana cereals too.
on 7 March 2016
My son loves this but i've stopped giving it to him. Out of 100g or porridge 39g is sugar. Thats crazy.....

See one answered question