on 27 January 2014
I gave 1 teaspoon of this to my daughter in her usual milk and for 6 days now she's had terrible gas where she's crying in pain!! I have to do exercises with her every 2 hours to pass the gas! I have four boxes of this I now cant use. My poor daughter won't be touching it ever again.
on 6 February 2012
Made my baby constipated. I guess it is pretty common with rice cereals. It seems to be of good quality though. But it does not say in the box if it has added iron, which is necessary after the baby is 6 months. So I am feeding my baby veggies and fruit. I will also try oats instead of rice for grains.
on 3 January 2014
May be my baby is not able to digest it properly as this cereal caused constipation for her.
she is 6mo now but still cant take these cereals properly. I have tried giving smaller quantity which was ok for her.
on 28 November 2014
Excellent stuff. I bought this when my daughter was about five months and she liked it from day one. I use on its own as well as mixing it with home made baby food and it gives a perfect consistency. I recommend it this product.
on 31 January 2012
we just started weaning and my baby loved it from the very first spoon!
it doesnt contain any sugar,but is very tasteful.you mix it with baby's usual hipp milk and the consistency is great,smooth,creamy and not runny.it is a bit expensive(in greece is even more),but used just once a day,it can last about a month.(i hope)
on 22 February 2014
Perfect first weaning food for baby. He's six months now and still loves this for breakfast with mashed banana or pureé fruit. Yum yum!
on 7 June 2014
I am very pleased with the product! And with every Hipp box i have a voucher too. I used before from Cow&Gate which was very good too, but very expensive.
on 25 March 2015
Great Item and swift delivery. Thank you. Though was a bit blind when ordering and got 2 'boxes' so 8 boxes of rice!
on 27 May 2014
this multi pack is good value for money. My baby eats rice everyday so I buy in large quantities .
on 12 November 2015
My 5 month old boy likes it!