5.0 out of 5 stars baby rice
I am very pleased with the product! And with every Hipp box i have a voucher too. I used before from Cow&Gate which was very good too, but very expensive.
Published 2 months ago by geani

1.0 out of 5 stars Made baby so unwell
I gave 1 teaspoon of this to my daughter in her usual milk and for 6 days now she's had terrible gas where she's crying in pain!! I have to do exercises with her every 2 hours to pass the gas! I have four boxes of this I now cant use. My poor daughter won't be touching it ever again.
Published 7 months ago by Joanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Made baby so unwell, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: HiPP Organic Stage 1 From 4 Months Baby Rice 160 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars baby rice, 7 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 27 May 2014
this multi pack is good value for money. My baby eats rice everyday so I buy in large quantities .

5.0 out of 5 stars helps transition to solids, 22 Feb 2014
Perfect first weaning food for baby. He's six months now and still loves this for breakfast with mashed banana or pureé fruit. Yum yum!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is kind of OK, 3 Jan 2014
May be my baby is not able to digest it properly as this cereal caused constipation for her.
she is 6mo now but still cant take these cereals properly. I have tried giving smaller quantity which was ok for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems of good quality but..., 6 Feb 2012
Iona Stuelp (Massachusetts.) - See all my reviews
Made my baby constipated. I guess it is pretty common with rice cereals. It seems to be of good quality though. But it does not say in the box if it has added iron, which is necessary after the baby is 6 months. So I am feeding my baby veggies and fruit. I will also try oats instead of rice for grains.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty and smells great!!!, 31 Jan 2012
we just started weaning and my baby loved it from the very first spoon!
it doesnt contain any sugar,but is very tasteful.you mix it with baby's usual hipp milk and the consistency is great,smooth,creamy and not runny.it is a bit expensive(in greece is even more),but used just once a day,it can last about a month.(i hope)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014