5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Really Convenient
I order this using subscribe and save so I never run out and I save even more pennies.
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by CharlotteP

2.0 out of 5 stars My son refused it
This milk stinks! It smells absolutely awful and my son point blank refused to drink it, spitting it out and all sorts, so we are currently using them as door stops LOL!
Published 9 months ago by ChirpyChick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Really Convenient, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: HiPP Organic 3" From 6 Months Onwards" Follow on Milk 500ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I use the ready made formula for trips out and also for my son's first bottle of the day so that he isn't waiting for his milk while we have to cool it down. The size of the bottles is really handy as I can get 2 feeds from it, as well as having some left over to use on his breakfast.
Unlike other brands, this keeps for 48 hours in the fridge so I never have to waste any milk, and the fact that it comes in a bottle which is resealable rather than a Tetra-Pak which you have to snip seems more hygenic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, and great for baby, 3 Feb 2013
My little girl has been on HiPP Organic from quite and early age, out of necessity, and she's been happy, healthy and has put on weight at the correct rate to keep her on the curve in her red book. I can't recommend it highly enough, if you're moving to formula for your little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subscribe & save makes it easy..., 11 Nov 2013
Buy this product x 5 every month via subscribe and save, make life easy one delivery and my little boy has his milk for the month...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 14 Aug 2013
I like this as it is organic- it smells a lot better than other formula milk and I felt the best choice after feeding my little one myself. I prefer not mess on with powder and hot water which you need to wait to cool etc... Very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hipp Follow on milk, 25 Mar 2013
It was a big dilemma which formula would be the best for a baby who had a cow's milk allergy in the past. We needed to try a cow's milk formula after we used special cow's milk free formula to see that he outgrown his allergy or not. After that we spoke with the dietetican she did not recommend any of cow's milk powder based formula. She told us it is our choice. I tried Hipp organic follow on milk and not just my baby love it,but his allergy did not come back! Thanks Hipp :))))

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Nov 2012
Easy to use, no need to measure how many scoops needed. Just pour to what your little one need and the rest you can refrigerate for 48 hrs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 28 Sep 2012
my baby boy loves hipp formula and i love bottled one, it's so convenient and easy to use. when we are in a rush i just grab a bottle and don't have to worry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 10 Jun 2012
L. Michael (UK) - See all my reviews
I love the fact that this is organic, it tastes very creamy and is handy when you are in a rush and don't have time to measure out feeds - so I use a bottle for night feeds or early morning wake-ups. My only gripe is that I wish they did it in smaller cartons too, as they do with the stage 1 and 2 milk, as you still might just want a 6oz feed to pop out with, but you have to cart the whole bottle with you. Oh and wish it was cheaper too....!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 1 Nov 2010
K. Owen "kelly" (UK) - See all my reviews
I used this milk for my daughter when going from breast to bottle at around 6 months and then for my son (who would only drink the ready made bottles) at around the ten month point. Really was an effortless task introducing this with my son (daughter we tried another milk first and i think the neighbours heard she didnt like it!lol)

Only complaint is that it used to be vegi friendly and now isnt( not that it is an issue for us but could be clearer on the label?)
Great milk either way and amazon are the cheapest stocking it-Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 Oct 2010
I like this milk, the bottles are easy to use and reseal. It keeps for 48 hours and best of all my little one likes it. I can't buy this locally and have to do a 50 mile round trip to get it so to be able to order it on amazon and have it delivered and it's also pennies cheaper so I'm really happy. Thanks Amazon