Colour: G. Shower Bath Tap|Change
Price:£45.78+ Free shipping

on 9 July 2015
Although we're yet to fit, it looks a great size for our cloakroom basin, not too oversized or too small (our basin is about W:33cm x D:30cm x H:11cm) and comes with a push pop-up waste too. Lever also feels smooth to manoeuvre. Item is as described and looks nice with the engraving (H & C) on the top.

The tap itself is wrapped up in a small white drawstring bag, nice little touch and the square base surround was wrapped in protective/tissue type paper and bag along with the pop-up waste with a plastic cover over the pop-up plug part. Tails, fittings and instructions all included. Well packaged and arrived quickly too even though I selected normal postal service rather than Premium/next day. All in all happy with the tap and iBath. Would recommend.
on 16 December 2013
Yes, I should have thought of it before buying but the shower connection is underneath rather than at the top of the tap and restricts the variety of hoses you can connect because of fouling the bath overflow. The hose supplied fits fine but I wanted to use a superior one I already had but couldn't. Otherwise, the taps look good and work fine though I could hardly comment on long term reliability after a month of use.
on 3 November 2012
Nice looking tap. Modernised bathroom along with bath tap set. Very easy to install especially if you've got an isolator valve. The first mixer tap developed a slow leak from inside the mechanism but iBath were excellent and replaced with no quibble as soon as I contacted them. Replacement fitted in 10 minutes and all working fine. There's even a gadget to help tighten the holding nut.
on 15 May 2015
Fantastic water flow! Stylish & pleasant to the eye.
As a plumber, I'd highly recommend this tap.
Thank you.
on 18 July 2013
was a bit concerned the taps were cheap and would not look good. I have very expensive taps fitted in the house and these stepped up to the plate, look just as good as the more expensive ones, are lovely to turn on and off, flow of water is super, and what a buy. They would have been fitted into all the bathrooms had I seen them earlier.
on 29 June 2013
I bought these taps to go with a new bathroom and they look wonderful. Well pleased one little gripe, is you need a magnifying glass to see the H(hot) and C(cold) on the top of the tap. But not worth marking down for that. These are quality.
on 20 August 2013
Hot tap slightly smaller in overall size than the cold tap, otherwise, they are a lovely design and quality. We found them easy to install and the level handles are perfect for people with limited grip ability. Would recommend to others.
on 13 January 2014
I personally think they are a bit spindly, and not as hardwearing as I was expecting. It doesn't matter too much as they are in the guest bathroom but I wouldn't want them in my everyday bathroom.
on 22 July 2015
Great looking modern tap, good quality but be careful when purchasing as works properly only with high water pressure. You might need to buy water pump in addition to the taps (costly !)
on 4 December 2014
Love the tap....does the job perfectly; very compact and stylish, and great for the price... iBath great supplier too... however this was a rush order as I decided very last minute to put a sink/toilet into the cloakroom... order really delayed by Parcel Force's incompetence...totally had the run-a-round due to this... meant that I had to pay for an extra day's services from my building contractor... hmmm kind of get the feeling that if this order was fulfilled by Amazon this would never have been the case.... hmmm lesson learnt!