5.0 out of 5 stars Mantovani Magic, 10 Feb. 2009
Most of my Mantovani collection consisted of old LPs and I was missing a few of my favourite tracks on replacement CDs. This double selection provides a good variety of classic Mantovani including a few fabulous tracks associated with his more specialist collections, like the 'Warsaw Concerto'. I also adore 'Exodus' but was without this on CD and this is included too.

If you like Mantovani you won't be disappointed with this 38 piece selection and there are certain to be several personal favourites of yours to savour, with some fabulous surprises too. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memories, 17 Jun. 2010
J. I. Mcalister "kindbear" (Beaconsfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Having adored Mantovani on the TV as a child back in the sixties, when I saw this CD I had to buy it. The sound is absolutely sumptious, every bit as good as I remember from my childhood. Then it was just mono but now this recording is even more fabulous in stereo. Every track is a winner, nothing second rate. If you love Mantovani this disc will not disapoint. Worth all five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - "Cascading Strings" at their best....., 23 Feb. 2000
M. G. Ross (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is Mantovani at his best...Mantovani knows how to use the "cascading strings" to pull at the heart strings...we've all walked out of a cinema to the strains of a Mantovani special and this is worth it for the title track alone..."Some Enchanted Evening"...ah play on you brilliant Venetian master of the evocative touch..the slight,light but profound shimmering violin effect...in the orchestras of heaven you are doing your stuff I bet....bene bene bene or whatever it is in Italian......

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best, 14 April 2010
A. Lutkin (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This cd was very much appreciated and well listed to by my mother who I bought it for. Thanks for making her happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Medication Time., 11 April 2012
Ward-Minter (British Virgin Islands) - See all my reviews
I brought this solely for the tune "Charmaine" in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' as it was better value than buying the soundtrack album. But what a pleasant surprise with most of the other tracks. The best way to describe the music is....................soothing (if that doesn't sound too poncey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to relax with., 9 July 2012
Lovely relaxing music that i love to paint to. we play it in the car or whenever we want to chill. Would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Background music, 27 April 2014
I remember mantovani from when my father used to play records in the 60's it evokes memories but is easy background music to listen to sometimes when driving long - distances

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 31 Mar. 2015
Great to hear M again. My mum used to listen to him when I was young so it brought back memories. Easy listening especially when driving. Such a distinctive sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 24 Dec. 2012
A very soothing cd to play whilst carrying out other tasks around the house. Also a calming list of music to enjoy. Excellent delivery and service.

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best of Mantovani (2 CDs) (MP3 Download)
brings bak the days when my paren ts bought there first stero player mantovani was there first buy the times i have to sit thru charmaine.

The Very Best of Mantovani (2 CDs)
The Very Best of Mantovani (2 CDs) by Mantovani & His Orchestra