5.0 out of 5 stars a robbie fan
I got this game for Christmas. It is great fun with all the original videos and easy to follow lyrics. Robbie himself comments after your performance and there appears to be other settings, I have not tried yet! You can sing as single / joint lead singer or together etc.

Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Coz

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game but got Mic problems...
Bought this game as it was under £8.

We had a USB microphone that came with Band Hero for the PS3 but it adds a half second delay (lag) and you miss out on the first bit of the bar (that you have to light up to get points)

Published on 29 Jan 2012 by D. Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars a robbie fan, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)

Be aware though - my singstar mics did not work with this and so I have had to get Wii mics (USB connector). Fantastic range of songs, easy to sing and great videos.
I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this for my grandchildren. They all love it, and we have so much fun when playing and "singing" along. Great for happy times together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Robbie fans, 18 May 2013
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
I a bit of a robbie fan so i was delighted to get this.

I had huge fun singing along to all of robbies songs.

My neighbours didnt like it much though, and my brother said i sounded like a drowning cat but i dont care i enjoyed myself.

Great fun !!

4.0 out of 5 stars robbie siging, 4 Mar 2012
H. K. Wheatley (England U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
Good game if your a Robbie Williams fan, but dont buy this thinking its a karaoke its not your singing for points.

4.0 out of 5 stars We Sing Robbie Williams - A fun game for a fan, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
I was looking for affordable Wii games on Amazon and found this one. A lot of game for little money! Here are the technical details:

- The only game featuring four mics & four singers... together!

- 25 iconic and chart topping songs from one of the greatest performers of the modern era, all including videos!

- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes (a regular feature in singing games one would think)

- Singing lessons - learn to sing like a professional (The singing lessons are a bit hard... definitely not aimed at the beginner since you have to really know your notes to be able to complete them successfully - there is no "pre-hearing" as in for example Disney Sing It Family Hits).

- Single and multi-player in-game Awards - add depth and replay value to the game (really great idea!)

- Party Mode includes We Sing, Versus, Group Battle, Pass The Mic, First to X, Marathon, Blind and Expert! (Great fun!)

- Up to 4 players can sing along together in any Party Mode (Never tried it)

- Karaoke mode - vocals removed for the purists

- Jukebox - cue up and play your favourite songs and videos

- Playlist feature - line up your favourite songs and play them in any mode

- Hear yourself sing - replay your performance and add cool effects to your voice

- Rap scoring mode - now fully singable Rap and R&B songs

- Star Notes - extra points for hitting hard notes

- Full Support for HDTV's - 16:9 Widescreen and anti-lag

- Player statistics - get a detailed breakdown of how you sang

- Customisation of interface (colours, wallpapers, menu music) - change your look to fit your mood

- Easy, Medium or Hard, with short or full length song modes

- Easy, simple and clean menu to allow quick access to songs

- Choose your singer if there is more than one artist

- Integrates with a USB 4 port hub, for 4 microphones

- Fully compatible with Logitech USB Microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero and Rock Band

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game but got Mic problems..., 29 Jan 2012
D. Lodge "Dan Lodge" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this game as it was under £8.

If anyone can advise me on a solution that would be great. The audio to visual latency is correct (perfectly in sync with the music video etc) but when you set the mic loud enough to hear back there is a clear delay.

Otherwise, there are some great hits and overall a good laugh. (as long as you turn down mic volume so you cant hear it...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie sing star, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
Very happy withthis game very quick postage and good comunication with the company would use them again would recormend them to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
Brilliant game with the proper song videos, great ingame features including lessons on how to sing..

It came on a fast delivery and i am very pleased qith the quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
This was bought as one of a few wii games for our son's 8th Birthday. We have played it on a numerous of occassions and had fun with it. The comments made at the end of the VS game on how each player sang have made us laugh.

The one thing I would say though is when you select replay to hear how you sang, its not really worth having as u don't get to hear yourself without the song playing & your voice comes across that quiet all you can mainly hear is the song. Would like to see a big improvement on this if they were going to have this option on many other wii sing games.

Hope others will have as much fun playing it as we do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game fun for all ages, 17 July 2011
This review is from: We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is great fun for all the family, my Husband and seven year son old both jump around the room together singing "Let me entertain you". If you want to be competitive you can both see who gets the highest score for singing the same song together, you get points for all the notes you hit correctly and you can see on screen if your voice is too high or too low and if you are hitting the exact tone. Some songs are difficult for female voices as the tones are quite low on some of the tracks but, at the end of the day its all about having fun with the family and being entertained by the music and videos. I would highly recomend this game, its especially fun when you have freinds and family over as its something everyone can have a go at.

We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii)
We Sing Robbie Williams (Wii) by Nordic Games (Nintendo Wii)