5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on 22 May 2011 by Katie R

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite how they look
Yes these are a novelty however I expected them to look a little less cheap than they do. Have an extremely rubbery look to them and have actually arrived marked and dirty. Still a novelty set of headphones which do the job, but don't look quite as smart as they seem.
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by chappers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Russian Doll Babushka Headphone Set (Electronics)
I would very much recommend these earphones, not only are they absolutely adorable but very enduring. I tend to forget I have them in and yank them out of the laptop and be a bit over violent with them but they still work and I've had them for a couple of months, so extremely good quality for the price. While I don't really know anything about sound quality (this isn't a review about how bass-y they are) they do the job as far as I am concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Russian Doll Babushka Headphone Set (Electronics)
Nice and loud, though could do with a volume control for this reason. Still, they are very cheap, so you can't expect too many extra features. Best looking pair of headphones I ever had, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite how they look, 9 Nov 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Russian Doll Earbuds, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Russian Doll Babushka Headphone Set (Electronics)
Really cool item but actually quite uncomfortable despite coming with two sizes. Look good but not the most practical item.

Russian Doll Babushka Headphone Set