5.0 out of 5 stars Greyt for greyhounds
Published 13 months ago by boogie

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Toy Poodles mouth
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with these finger toothbrushes. They are just too large to use on my Toy Poodle's mouth. A waste of my money. However if you have a largish dog I'm sure they would be fine.
Published 13 months ago by Jaxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Greyt for greyhounds, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
For some reason greyhounds tend to have not too great teeth, so although my dog was well looked after in his racing days, I brush his teeth to prevent build up and teeth going yellow. Used to do it with baby toothbrush as smaller head but ordered these for better control for me and less intrusion for my dog. Arrived within a day of being ordered, nice strong, but not too sturdy rubber, will fit all fingers and my dog did not mind it at all. Hope small rubber bristles will last as fairly short, but likely this is why dog did not mind the sensation of his teeth being brushed. Swiss product, so every chance of it lasting..Would highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Toy Poodles mouth, 18 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
In the picture it look much thinner than it is. It says cats and dogs, I have a little dog a little bigger than a cat and without any chanse I couldn't imagine to put this in her mouth. Far to wide! I suppose if you have a middle size dog it could be perfect but the picture here it doesn't show how it is in reallity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
better than trying to manage an old one of our toothbrushes as you can't get the right angle due to the length. this is compact and easy to use

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
Too big for my dogs mouth didn't say that it would be ok for smaller dogs better for bigger dogs with bigger mouths easier giving a dental chew than to use this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a brilliant product to get our dog used to having us ..., 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
This was a brilliant product to get our dog used to having us touch his teeth, but we could never get a good clean with them and we did go back to a toothbrush when our dog could tolerate it. As a product from the seller they were fab. Came quickly and great price for the set. Quality of the product was fine. They are robust and easily used by any adult. I would highly recommend then as a starter product for dog teeth cleaning if you need time to get your dog to adjust to this level of grooming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
To be honest I don't think I will ever use these finger brushes. They are big clumsy and hard, not worth sending them back though.

1.0 out of 5 stars dogs toothbrush, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
to big for my dogs mouth .only have a small dog .would be better with a small tooth brush instead

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
Ok do the job good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs (Misc.)
useful for getting to the back teeth. My dog didn't mind.

Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs