5.0 out of 5 stars Great stable, fantastic value.
This is a really well made stable with a roof which opens to give easy access to the stables. It is lovely wood and feels very solidly built. Fantastic value compared to other similar products and beautifully designed. We are delighted with it!
Published on 12 May 2012 by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Cinderella

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stable, fantastic value., 12 May 2012
Emma (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Van Manen 610544 Large wooden horse stable with 9 horse stalls (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden horse stable, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought the Wooden Horse Stable with Storage Room for my horse mad 10 year old grand-daughter. Once assembled, the stable appeared strong and robust and my grand-daughter was absolutely delighted. This is a great toy with the potential for hours of imaginative play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2011
I bought this for my daughter,s 10th birthday and she loves it! She chose this herself because she said it looks realistic like the stables that she goes to.She spends a lot of time playing with it.
Easy to put together and the delivery was quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden horse stable, 4 April 2013
The individual stalls are not big enough for the schleich horses should have bought the 1/24 scale and not the 1/32 as this is. Otherwise ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stable, 9 Jan. 2013
This arrived quickly, within 24 hours. It was easy to put together and is well made. Some of my daughter's horses are a bit long but most fit in to the stables as you can put them diagonally. Can be used on the floor or tabletop and not too big to be left up all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy stables bought from Scale farm via Amazon, 14 July 2012
Have bought this stable for my grandaughter's birthday after reading previous reviews. It arrived within 24 hrs of order and was easy to assemble. It is nicely finished and I am sure will give hours of pleaure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 6 Dec. 2012
I cannot comment on the item istelf - for all I know it could be beautiful, then again it could be trash. I ordered this item as a gift for Christmas for a young family member, but when the package arrived it was not even wrapped - and the contents were clearly broken / damaged, but wrapped in layers and layers of sticky bubblewrap (which I cannot open). I contacted the seller: SCALEFARM, of Bradford, but to no avail whatsoever. All they demanded from me was that I take pictures of the "alleged" damaged item, so they could make a claim against the courier who had delivered it to me. All they offered me was "bits and pieces they have as spares". When I ordered this, I was expecting a "new" item, and in perfect condition. I have been sending emails for over a week to these people, but all they have done is KEEP MY MONEY, and send patronising emails to me. Therefore, think long and hard before you buy, unless you want to be £45.00 out of pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only downside is lack of instructions, 27 Dec. 2013
This is lovely, solid and we'll made, looks brilliant went building, but oh the building process was hell. The ' instructions' are 4 photographs with no written instructions, I had to undo bits twice

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 May 2014
Very good quality toy! Every toy should be like this: natural, the children have to build, straightforward and good quality. The only negative that it take some space from the room.
Very pleased, I would recommend it to every horse loving families!

3.0 out of 5 stars problems outlined below but my children are delighted with them, 7 Jan. 2013
I recieved the packaging in excellant condition. The problems were:

59 screws needed to assemble each one! Needless to say some for warning of this prior to Christmas day would have been helpful.

Both stables (as I ordered two) had a design fault: The storage area within which should have just a slit window was actually a shutter opening, which meant that one of the stable areas only has a slit window. I dis-assembled one as I thought it was my fault but it was clearly a manufacturing error as the door slide open, and the storage area does not have a groove in the flooring to enable the doors to slide open.

One of the packs had an empty glue pot, but luckily i made do with the glue from the other stable pack.

On the inside of the stables you have to glue on this small piece of wood which becomes somewhere for the child to place food for the horses, but when part of the roof is screwed on there is no way for the child to get to the food on the part of the roof that is screwed down. This is not an issue with the front part as this part of the roof opens and closes, enabling the child easy assess to this area.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›