5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and effective way to diffuse essential oils.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Hand over the toffees

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Its not as good as I expected as you cannot smell the scent very strongly
Published 5 months ago by S k

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and effective way to diffuse essential oils., 18 Mar 2011
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
I know that some people have said that they do not think the scent produced with this stone is comparable to a candle heated burner, but I have always been very happy with it. I usually add the oils without any water, but both work equally well for me. Yes, the bowl is shallow and therefore cannot take much water, but I don't have a problem with that. Perhaps the oils do need replacing quicker than in a candle heated burner, but logic suggests that if the oils have vaporised, they must be in the air, consequently scenting the room... This does a fine job scenting every room in my house.

I may be biased, because I far prefer to keep this plugged in unattended to keeping a candle (even a nightlight) burning. I have a very inquisitive cat who is fascinated by flames! I also find that it's very convenient for travelling. I've even used this in the office! Everybody loved it, said the room open plan room smelled far better with my little gadget running. Again, not something which could be done with a candle heated burner - health and safety would have had kittens if I'd been burning candles in the office.

Highly recommended. I own three!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rio Stone, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
Excellent product, works well and has the added advantage of not overheating when the bowl becomes dry. That helps if you forget it, though not recommended of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
Plugged this in as soon as it was delivered. I'm now rediscovering my many essential oils, would recommend using this with a little water to make the oil evaporate more slowly. Great for people who find it hard to get to sleep, two or three drops of Lavender oil to one of Neroli is a lovely way to wind down and relax at the end of the day. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
fills up your room very quickly and very nice. very safe as well, sometimes i left it on for days without me being at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2013
R. Yates (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
Much safer than using a traditional oil burner. Also safe to leave on when you leave the house or sleeping. I've forgotten to turn mine off plenty of times and had no problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
I purchased this in order to burn perfumed oils which in my view have a much more attractive aroma than proprietary air fresheners I only have to place a small amount of oil in the centre of the stone and find that the aroma permeates throughout the room and can last for up to 48 hours before it needs to be topped up Whilst the stone is relatively expensive to buy, perfumed oils can be purchased relatively cheaply, so compared to the price of conventional air fresheners this product is value for money and will save you money in the long term and you will have a realistic aroma in your room as opposed to a sometimes overpowering artificial one i have just discovered that they are now available in white so I will also be purchasing one of these as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
Brilliant product - very safe, very clean and a lovely shade of blue. Will be getting another for a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rio Aroma Stone, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
Present was requested and proved to delight. Colur, design and ease of use. No problems have occurred and safe for hospital.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent aroma stone, 28 Nov 2012
O. Sapir "Me" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
I bought this one for a student, but have one myself and think the world of them. This blue one is very beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excllent, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rio Aroma Stone - Blue
I use this on a hospital ward and it no only leaves a pleasant fragrance it can also be used safely for beneficial uses, i.e peppermint oil for nausea.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›