5.0 out of 5 stars It does work :)
My cat started ripping up the carpet, peeing on anything that was left on the floor, slippers, letter by the front door, rugs, etc and was also losing weight. She watched me like a hawk and was following me around like dog. I only had to move forward in my seat and she was up and next to me ready to follow me in case I left the room. A case of extreme anxiety...
Published on 25 Jan 2012 by Babs

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work :(
Didn't work for any of my 3 cats but I know that others rave about it, so you should probably pass your own judgement. Maybe my cats are more odd than they already seem!
Published 12 months ago by Donna

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work :), 25 Jan 2012
Babs (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)

I thought she was ill but after a vets visit he suspected it was stress following building work on our house and recommended Feliway, telling me it really works and is actually used in the large cats house in London Zoo to help de-stress large captive cats. I thought if its working on them - its worth a try, but I was stunned at the cost of this at the vets and decided not to buy there, and to take a leaflet and check it out.

I'm glad I did - because Amazon is selling this around 60% cheaper than the vets!! I decided to try it.

It does seem to work. Cat has stopped scratching and ripping, and wetting all over objects. I think it IS the spray, because when I forgot to spray one day, we were back to square one with the widdling on the floor. I was amazed to be honest. She is calmer, more affectionate and looks much more relaxed and smiley (in a cat grin sort of way!).

I have only been using for a week or so, and the recommended time is much longer but I can honestly say it HAS made a difference. she's put on weight too.

If you are using a spray, I found that just a few squirts in the areas she was soiling, once a day was enough, It wasnt neccesary to spray the whole house. (Who could afford too!)

Although expensive, I decided that the ripping and weeing on my brand new carpet in the hall stairs and landing - would have cost me more. Its not just the damaged items, its the arguments that follow - because as you know cat urine is almost impossible to remove, and it ranks as one of the worlds worst smells. (second only to a cat with diarrhea!!!). Try calming daughter who has gone nuclear because said feline has peed on her 120 Uggs boots not once but THREE times!

Worth a try. Might save your carpets, your sofa, your tears, your marriage...and your cat! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
I recently adopted a cat that has lived for some time as a stray. She was very nervous for the first couple of weeks, but we are experienced cat people, so took it really slowly doing lots of catty behaviour type things. It was all going swimmingly so I decided to let her explore another area of the house. Then it happened! I turned to walk back through a door but somehow bumped it on the way through causing it to very gently swing a couple of inches and POW! Hello psycho kitty! It took a day just to be able to get from one side of the room to the other without her hiding in very small spaces. She stopped eating and playing and I became the biggest betrayer of all catkind. I didn't want this behaviour to become embedded so I ordered the Feliway natural spray (didn't want to use the diffuser as I have asthma and I just wanted to be sure it doesn't affect me negatively first). This afternoon, I sprayed it once over her blanket - on the sofa (decided I could wash it if it's a problem for me) and bingo! She's back sleeping next to me this evening; she's even come for a cuddle; has had a big bread kneading session on my lap and a heartfelt tumble with yellow mousey. I'm a happy bunny - and no negative impact on my breathing at all. Try the spray if you want an economical way of testing it out first and good luck to all you patient souls - don't give up on the little beasties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calm cat, 18 Aug 2012
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
I have been using a felaway spray for some time when my cat has to travel to our caravan some 2hours from home. She has a large travel cage and I spray the inside some 10 minutes before I put her in cage. She becomes very calm and travels safely between home and caravan. As she was a rescue cat she is very highly strung but I find felaway products calm her down a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
I have had problems with the cat spraying the sofas for ages. Since the first day I have used this spray and the diffuser, the cat hasn't sprayed once. I did not expect results this quickly, fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy one! make your cat happy!, 16 Oct 2011
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
I've used Feliway pheromone products in the past when I introduced ASBO feral-kitten to my older two cats, it made the difference of considering having to re-home the naughty new one to becoming a harmonious feline family!
When one of my older cats died a few weeks ago the other has been in mourning-not purring,refusing to sit where they sat and wailing for her, I bought the spray and the plug in and he's stopped wailing and now purrs again when he's stroked.
Can't recommend these products enough, especially as it's coming up to fireworks month... really helps calm any stress/anxiety/depression in cats as well as integrating new cats to a new home.
(Plus Amazon are half the price that the vets/pet shops charge!

5.0 out of 5 stars feliway spray, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
The Felliway Spray seems to have helped with the travelling and with settling both our cats into their new home quickly and without stress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feliway Diffuser - it's cool for cats., 20 Nov 2012
magwitch (Merry England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
I didn't really expect this substance to have any great sway with my worldly-wise former street cat. He's done it all in his time - catnip; feverfew; you name it. But I kid you not - the Feliway Plug-in Diffuser has surprised us both. I don't think my friend had been exactly unhappy hitherto, but those hobo-years spent fending for himself (before wandering into my life and home and claiming the two as his own) had possibly left the little chap feeling a tad old before his time. But that's all changed now. Ever since we'plugged-in and turned-on' my cat has become decidedly kittenish. I'd never known him to play before, but now he enjoys all manner of 'purely-for-fun' pastimes - sometimes as a lone player (wherein he will pretend his tail is a person in its own right and engage it in a vigorous game of tag) or at other times, if I'm lucky, he will incorporate me into the merriment by pouncing on me from all directions whenever I am least prepared. Happy times, reader - as I'm sure you can appreciate. However, more remarkable even than the emergence of this previously dormant fun side, my cat has at long last begun to like being cuddled. Joy to the world!
Now obviously I can't be sure all of the above is 100% attributable to Feliway. But I'm certain it's at least a major contributer. All that really matters is that my little mate seems happier in general since we activated that diffuser - and that's why I give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for cat owners, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
If you need to calm a scared cat, stop it from scratching your furniture, take the cat to a vet or introduce a new cat to the household (even move an older cat to a new home), this will help you. It may not work with all cats, but it works with mine. The synthetic facial feromones makes the cat relax more.The result is less anger, frustration and scratchmarking. You should however always discuss the use of Feliway with a vet, as the behavior may be caused by other problems in the cats inviroment. Also health problems could cause a cat to behave scared or angry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (Misc.)
Feline Natural helps all my cats in stress situations. It is great and I'll buy more sprays!! I love it!! It's fantastic!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work :(, 25 July 2013