5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice mug !
Nice article with a good quality.
I enjoy my break with this nice mug.
too bad we can't have other video games "heroes" such as the enemy of space Invaders, or the hero of dig dug...
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by O. Bietry

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE MOST IMAGINATIVE DESIGN!
Playing PAC-MAN on the Atari 2600 games console during the 1970's is one of my earliest gaming experiences and therefore this mug, purchased for me as a gift, brought back many fond memories!

Published 12 months ago by Napoleon

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE MOST IMAGINATIVE DESIGN!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Pac-Man Paladone Logo Mug (Kitchen & Home)

The mug is black with a white rim at the top and bottom, illustrated with a large PAC-MAN image and the name displayed underneath. Unfortunately this ensures it is certainly not the most imaginative of mugs as those who remember the NAMCO hit will also recall dots, power pills, mazes and Ghosts!

Still, it seems durable enough, holds 300ml of liquid and is safe in both the microwave and dishwasher. Plus, it comes packaged in a nice sturdy box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice mug !, 29 Mar 2012
O. Bietry "Obi" (France, Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pac-Man Paladone Logo Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Nice article with a good quality.
I enjoy my break with this nice mug.

5.0 out of 5 stars mug, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Pac-Man Paladone Logo Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Amazon seems to want me to review a mug. I got it because it was cheap, not for the pattern. It's OK, not too thick, not too thin, so if you want a cheap mug, I recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER RETRO GIFT :), 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Pac-Man Paladone Logo Mug (Kitchen & Home)
A gift for my partner for Christmas....Arrived fast and packaged well...He will love it and I am going to pinch it often ;)

ARRAY(0xa2686984)