on 17 January 2013
Go on. Treat yourself. Great talking point. Mines in love with the Afro lady. They look good together. Another fine romance
on 24 February 2012
I tried to buy another red one of these, for a red kitchen.
They sent me a pink one. I didn't know they came in different
colours, but the pink is horrible and was probably what they
had left that didn't sell. I won't be buying from them again.
The one shown on the ad was red and nothing was said about colour.
on 10 February 2011
Stands up well by the sink and makes me smile, which I don't normally do when faced with a heap of washing up!
on 7 September 2013
DON,T BE A PART OF THE CAPITALIST REGIME STRIKE A NOD TO THE PUNK ERA WITH THIS WASH BRUSH. I BOUGHT THIS FOR A FRIEND WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES THE BRUSH BUT HATES WASHING UP.
on 5 April 2012
Bought this to go with the Diva washing up brush as a quirky gift for a friend, and not disappointed with either, nice well made items that go well together at a good price.
on 25 March 2014
Got the Diva sponge for my sis in law and felt my brother couldn't be left out since their birthdays are days apart, hope he remembers how to use it!
on 2 January 2013
I was so impressed with this. I bought it as a novelty product, but it turns out to be pretty good for washing up and great for cups and glasses.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this for my daughter after she cut her hand when washing inside a glass. This punky person will take care of her!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 February 2012
Purchased this item expecting that it would be decorative only - kinda expected it would look cheap.

To my surprise, the bristles are sturdy enough to make this a practical washing up brush.

Having said that, it is much too nice an item to use - the detailing on this chap is superb and I'm afraid of ultimately ruining his lovely hairdo. Very pleased, have actually purchased 3 more as gifts. Great value at the current discounted price.
on 10 August 2014
More of a decoration then anything else