on 18 April 2012
Firstly - I clearly wasn't paying attention when I ordered this as when it arrived I was thrown by the fact that there was only one . It may only be me, but I use both my hands when I take things out of the oven....

Aside from that '24 hour next day delivery' turned out to be more like '76 hour delivery and if you track it will be lost and confused at Gatwick so don't even bother'.

I order alot from amazon and this is only the second item that has been delivered late - the other being a laptop that I was very not impressed with as track said it had been delivered when it hadn't.

If you're not in need, and don't get wound up by people stating things that they can't deliver go for it.
on 12 November 2011
This is a glove that does a good job..arrived on time. I'm happy that it's doing well with heat..has been washed and it' keeps the colors
on 5 February 2012
This made a brilliant birthday present and looked great. The service and delivery was faultless too. However the product itself isnt as heat proof as we would expect and frequently the heat from the trays you lift out of the oven goes through and things become too hot to handle...it has turned out to be more of a novelty than a useful gift.
on 19 February 2012
Arrived in plenty of time and packaged well. Good product. Would recommend it, as it is a very good present for a boyfriend that cant cook!
on 19 August 2013
Was received as a present very well, as children in the household love the Mr Messy oven gloves althought not for them my Niece loved them.
on 13 January 2013
Arrived quickly, even in the run up to Christmas. Item is good quality, exactly as described, very pleased with it :-)
on 9 July 2014