on 12 January 2016
Ridiculous sizing - measured my head carefully - even had an expert skier with me - I measured 60.5 cm - Xlarge thus selected
product does not fit - extremely loose - Noway fit for purpose as a helmet to be loose
Measure inside of helmet with Knob on tightest setting 63 cm -68 cm with knob loose - How does anyone claim this is 58-63cm
e-mailled suppier direct on their website - no response
Advise if you need a helmet quick - go elsewhwer otherwise you'll end up disappointed
on 9 April 2015
This helmet was sold as suitable for head sizes 54-58cm, so with a 57cm head I assumed it would fit. Sadly this was not the case and even with the adjustable wheel on max it was still possible to push the helmet back off my head - the chin strap couldn't get any shorter but didn't really hold the helmet in place. Otherwise it was comfortable and I liked the removable inner fluffy lining!
on 25 June 2016
Excellent bit of kit
on 27 March 2014
First impressions was the helmet was on the large side. Still not convinced it's not that few mm's bigger than most but hey it does the job. Edge trimmings, especially around the peak look a little cheap. Overall though value for money, protected my head well with a couple of crunching falls I had ... I would definately recommend the helmet for the cost conscious and you wouldn't be disappointed
on 13 February 2014
The description says L/XL is 58-63 cm, but the box says 58-62cm. Sure enough, it doesn't fit properly on my 63-centimetre head. (Other, more expensive, 63cm helmets in shops do).
Apart from that, it seemed like a decent helmet. The fur is only on the ear pads, the rest of the interior just has a few thin strips of material.
on 28 January 2014
Very light, comfortable and warm but my only slight gripe (and this is often the case with safety helmets), I found it difficult to adjust the chin straps so it did feel just very slightly loose at times. Otherwise, I was rarely aware of having it on my head at all and loved not having to worry about a bobble hat possibly blowing off when skiing fast downhill in wind!
on 10 March 2014
wasn't sure that a ski helmet was a good idea, but yielded to wife's entreaties:- bought this helmet on basis that it was little more expensive than hiring:- found it very light and comfortable, also warm, and the bottom line is, I wore it all week and will now probably never ski without a helmet!
on 27 February 2014
The hat arrived as per schedule, and I was very pleased with it. It was extremely comfortable. A perfect fit for my head, but not my dads, he's got a big head (in more ways than you think)!.
on 8 April 2016
The price was good so I was not hoping for much and that's what I got.

The helmet is very large, I mean the design externally. Its not very cool or pretty, but maybe 3 inches of air, padding is whats needed ?
on 16 February 2014
The helmet was comfortable and kept my head ventilated so that my hair wasn't plastered to my face with sweat. It had an indented groove for the headband of goggles to sit in as well as a clip to secure the goggles to the helmet. The Bolle goggles I have fitted nicely around the helmet and there was no gap between the helmet and goggles to let in cold air to the face. I can't testify as to how good the protection is but I was quite happy skiing with it.