5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
Published 16 months ago by suzip

1.0 out of 5 stars It is NOT 'continuous adjustment to any head size'
Published 22 months ago by the unbelievable truth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Pro Race Edition 2012 Mens High End Inmold Ski/Snowboard Helmet (Sports)
I went skiing in April and hired a helmet. I decided to buy one when I returned. I'm glad I ordered it in advance, because it took almost two months to deliver it (I think it had literally come straight from China). I'm am really pleased with it. It has a lovely shiny finish; it's sturdy and lightweight and I really like the removable furry ear pads. These will be great on a cold or snowy day. Can't wait to use it on my next ski holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, stylish and good value, 9 Dec 2012
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I bought this helmet for my husband for his ski lessons as I didn't like the thought of wearing a sweaty hire helmet. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a helmet but I didn't want to skimp on safety, so this helmet fits the bill perfectly.

The helmet looks good, it is really well made and surprisingly lightweight. It has a super soft fleecy lining which feels lovely, it has goggle rests and is easily adjustable.

I think this is a really reasonable helmet that will protect hubby's head whilst he falls over again and again!

1.0 out of 5 stars It is NOT 'continuous adjustment to any head size', 1 Feb 2013
They don't give sizes for this helmet, at least not in centimeters, in the manufacturers description. Instead they describe it as M/L and state 'continuous adjustment to any head size'. So on this basis I ordered two for our upcoming ski trip thinking they would definitely fit. As it turned out upon arrival there is a label in the helmet stating 54 to 58 cm. And on trying they are both too small and have to go back. Now I have to worry whether their replacements, from a manufacturer who actually states sizes in cm, will arrive before our skiing trip.
Why oh why don't Ultrasport state the helmet size in cm on the Amazon site?? Then people know exactly where they are. Really annoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Good and comfy! Perfect for the slopes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
great for beginners

4.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet for the money, 27 Jun 2014
I was very surprised out how reasonably well built and comfortable this helmet was. The helmet body scratched a little too easy, exposing a bright white coating underneath, but generally it was very acceptable for the cost compared other helmets.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 11 Jun 2014
Having not skied for many years I felt very conspicuous by the absence of a helmet on the slopes this year.
Rental is fine but there are hygiene issues and in specialist shops helmets are either ugly, expensive or both.
Saw this on Amazon and couldnt believe the price so took a chance.
Said 1 - 2 months for delivery which was fine as I wanted it for my holiday next year but was actually received in around a week by courier on a Sunday - all included in the price of less than £25.
Excellent comfort and fit at a bargain price.
Ready for the slopes in 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than renting!, 23 April 2014
Came quickly and did the job!! Cheaper than renting!! Maybe not the helmet for the hardened snow park attendee but great for the slopes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, 16 April 2014
Standard helmet. Not the most trendy out there but great value and a comfortable fit. Much better that using a general hire model

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cheap helmet, 14 April 2014
LondonFamily (Ealing, London) - See all my reviews
Just used for a week on skiing holiday (where I witnessed a serious concussion, or worse, on a man not wearing a helmet!). Light and ventilated hardly noticed it was on. Seemed to me to be just as good from a safety viewpoint as other more expensive helmets.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›