Size: 46 EU|Colour: Black|Change

on 6 December 2013
Not sure why they say men's ice skates, I brought these for myself and I am a 40 year old female and they are great.
I have had so many comments from people asking where they could get them, the only problem is as they are mens they start from a size 6 which was good for me but not some of the people asking as they were a 5.
They are very sterdy on the ankle which is what I needed.
5 stars given as there is nothing I can fault about them.
on 3 April 2014
I am just learning to ice skate so I didnt want to spend a lot of money on skates. These are definitely well priced however my instructor has criticized them because the uppers are not rigid. Apparently this is essential fo proper control of the skate. Also after three lessons I had to take them and get them sharpened. So really they are ok for a beginner but if you are serious about skating then I would suggest that you avoid them.
on 15 July 2015
I converted these into roller skates (quads) I've been skating casual for over 6 years & there are the most COMFORTABLE skates I own... I absolutely love them & so do ALL MY FELLOW skaters
on 27 March 2014
I ordered the Ics Skates a few weeks ago and have only worn them once. Size 44 ( 9/9.5) and very uncomfortable. I am disappointed and am now looking to purchase another product.
on 6 September 2015
My son loves them. Its not easy to find skates in large adult sizes but these fit his 11-12 feet great. Comfortable, Secure fit and good balance. Nice looking too.
on 4 February 2014
When I first put them on I didn't feel very comfortable and at the end where my toes are felt quite squished, the build quality is ok and I think you are getting what you pay for but I wouldn't really recomend these skates but I still haven't been skating with them so all might change.
on 24 September 2015
Good price, once Brocken very comfy, excellent price
on 22 April 2015
Very quick delivery.great item.
on 11 January 2016