5.0 out of 5 stars Toughees Clerk
Good quality shoe - as usual- from Toughees. I have been buying Toughees school shoes for 2 years now and they last much longer than other brand name school shoes. Highly recommended!
Published 12 months ago by HappyMum

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 6
I can't get a size 6 anywhere for my son. Have tried 4 sites incl. Toughees own for several wks now. Can anybody advise?
Published 2 months ago by Shoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Toughees Clerk, 24 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 6, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Toughees Mens Clerk Oxford (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliable shoes, 29 April 2014
Reasonable price, wear well and look smart. Standard delivery was next day so all round a good buy. I was a little disappointed hence 3 stars, as there was a crease mark across one of them, would have asked for another pair in a shop but was not worth sending back as they were needed for return to school and couldn't bear the process of returns!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent school shoes, 13 Mar 2014
This is the 4th pair of these shoes my son has had through his school life, they are very good quality, very sturdy and great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars great school shoes, 12 Mar 2014
Were a bit rigid when we first got them but our son quickly got use to this. They have lasted really well and we will be buying them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 19 Feb 2014
Mrs. RE Pache "Mrs Pache" (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money - tired to buy cheap and its just a false economy - they don;t last - these however are fantastic - they are worn for school every day and have rubbed or even scuffed. And the soles look like new - after a six weeks of where. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd discovered these years ago, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Toughees Mens Clerk Oxford (Shoes)
Very pleased with these school shoes, after endless frustrations with overpriced and poorly made Clarks etc. that fall apart within a term. I wish I'd known about these sooner.
These shoes tend to take a day of wearing in, but after that they take miles of daily walking, and both feet and shoes survive unscathed. Children's feet grow so fast, new shoes still have to be bought more often than you'd guess, but at least now there is more chance of doing that when the feet grow out rather than when the shoes give up.

5.0 out of 5 stars school shoes, 6 Dec 2013
My eldest son came home from school with his shoes dropping to bits. I needed some quickly snd Amazon didn't let me down. A sturdy well msde psir of shoes were delivered the next morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again at last, 4 Nov 2013
Tough shoes for tough boy who is 10 yrs old and was getting through other shoes at 1 pair a month thats in excess of 40 per month he has been wearing his toughees for 3 months now ok 1 or 2 scratches but standing up to his abuse very well

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes for school, 30 Oct 2013
I am very happy with the product. It looks really good and durable and my boy likes it. Only reason I have given it 4 stars is because it seems to run small in size and I will have to buy a bigger size immediately.

Toughees Youth Clerk Black 44010360 5 UK