5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!
Well, these have been worn since the 5th of Sept 2011 and they still look brand new. They're absolutely fantastic value for money and I recommend them to everyone who's looking for a decent pair of school shoes. And they're comfortable too :)
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by Charismatic

Published 9 days ago by Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 3 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart but tough, 21 Dec. 2012
I'm very happy with these. Having gone through Clarks, Hush Puppies and Camper during my daughter's reception year, I decided that spending a shed load of cash on shoes was not working for me.

Instead for £20, my running, climbing, crawling, jumping princess is still looking smart at her Y1 Christmas carol concert.

I am confident that the girl is continuing to be as adventurous as ever, because last week, the heel suddenly lifted away from the sole. A quick trip to the cobblers and it's as good as new again. Despite the repair, I'm happy with the shoe because a) the uppers have been resistant to the worst that my tough girl can scrape against. b) The velcro strap is wide enough to work effectively and it's also wide enough to polish up nicely. c) I even enjoy polishing them up every Sunday - because the shoes are holding up so well, it's quite a satisfying job. (I have been known to polish them after she's gone to bed just so that I don't have to let her have a go...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toughees shoes, 8 Dec. 2011
It's been really hard to find brown school shoes that my girls will like.These are practical, comfortable and hard-wearing. They also like them so an all round winner for me!Toughees Shoes Kids Vivianne School Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars great tough shoe, 29 Aug. 2012
i ordered these for my daughter who is very hard wearing on shoes. in the last school term she went through 6 pairs of shoes until i got sick of it and left her in the last pair, which were ragged by the time of the summer holidays. then i saw these and i tell you what, they look tough, they seem tough and i have alot of faith that these are going to do her well. thanks amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart hard wearing shoe, 3 Jan. 2014
My 7 year old daughter is hard on her shoes, these are perfect, they don't need polishing and don't scrape easily. At first I thought they were a bit plastic looking but when she is wearing them they are fine, they look smart and are great value for money. They are also a wide fit which suits my daughter's feet but probably not if your child has narrow feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Mar. 2012
Satisfactory! Looks great on my kids and I think it is rugged and good for school. It's durability saves one a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the money!, 26 Feb. 2013
Brought these back in September Last year for my Daughter whom has a problem with wearing down her shoes within months due to a problem with the way she walks. These shoes are brilliant as they give great ankle support and are 'Tough' to scuff and are ideal for both formal and school, they are also wider than most store brand shoes meaning they are a better fit across the width of the foot... i recommend these as they are flat and sensible as well as affordable for those on a budget and have not the money to spend on more popular/ Known brand names. when they finally grow out of them i will be buying them again for this Shoe brand has gained my trust.

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter doesn`t like them as they feel too heavy and cumbersome after ..., 12 April 2015
My daughter doesn`t like them as they feel too heavy and cumbersome after the lighter shoes she has been wearing the lst few years.They do look well made and tough but our daughter grows fast, so I do not mind buying a few pairs of shoes per year and allow her toes and feet to grow and spread properly at the same time. Im not saying these will restrict her toes, but they are rather stiff so maybe not flexible enough for her to walk, run and articulate her feet naturally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shoes that will last, 3 April 2015
Not the prettiest little girls shoes but they look smart and are definitely great quality, only used for about a week so far but you can tell they are going to last!
Because they are a strong material they might take a while to 'wear in' my little girl complained they were a bit uncomfortable for the first couple of days but all is fine now

I would highly recommend these shoes, and will definitely buy again when the time comes

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a sturdy shoe., 10 July 2014
After my daughter going through 4 pairs of shoes before the Easter holidays I bought these in desperation and they're fantastic. Stayed looking brand new and stood up to whatever it is she does to them. Won't hesitate to buy these again and will be getting them for my other 2 children when the new term starts in September.

Toughees Girl's Vivianne Shoes Navy 6 UK