on 4 January 2011
I bought this case thinking it would be a good case for my iphone. However after a few days i realised the stitching down the side of the case which is located near the volume button on the iphone had started to come apart. also the cut out for the camera has started come apart. The case also makes it awkward for making phone calls, so you have to remove it. The case also destroys the fact that the iphone is supposed to be one of the slimmest smart phones, this case makes it look double the size, the iphone can slide alittle bit in the case as it is not a precise fit.
The case wont protect your iphone if you drop it on the corner of the phone this has no protection
I now regret buying this case as i didnt get the phone to wrap it up and hide it away, as you can probable tell i believe the term luxury in the description is a bit far fetched, looks like something you would pick up in a pound shop!
on 4 November 2010
The item is as described, no problems there. However, I will buy another make of case to replace it because it does not hold the 'phone securely. The case is a shade too big and the 'phone can fall out. Also, its design means that you cannot use the edge of the screen easily so end up taking it out of the case to use the 'phone. I am not confident that it would offer much protection if the 'phone were dropped. If I had tried this product in a shop I would not have bought it.
on 3 November 2010
i ordered a luxury black genuine leather case easy access for iphone4g
what i received was a bulky pvc type case that is not a proper fit
the back of the case has two studs supporting what looks like a belt
clip why is their no image of the back of the case on the web page
theirs no way i would have bought this product had their been an
image showing the belt clip
on 21 October 2010
I bought this case just after I took out an 18 month contract with the iPhone 4. I needed something to protect the phone for if I dropped it, but also wanted the fron protected too. After browsing Amazon for a while, I came across this flip leather case and liked the look of it.

I bought the case on a Tuesday night, and received it on the Thursday which is an excellent turn-a-round time!

The case is made of a hard protective leather on the outside, with the suede on the inside which protects the screen and back glass panel. It has 2 tiny magnets sewn into the bottom of the case so when the flip part closes, it automatically holds shut. All the holes and slits are in the correct place.

You also get a fantastic screen protector that fits perfectly, with all the holes and notches cut out to suit the iPhone 4. This screen protector isn't the sticky type, so you can take it off whenever you need to replace it and it won't leave sticky residue like so many other screen protectors do.

This is a fantastic product to protect the iPhone 4, and has been sent and received with a fantastic turn-a-round time of under 2 days.

Phil.
on 7 February 2011
Girlfriend had another case before which was nice, but had a push-stud closing. She dropped the phone three times, and each time the screen cracked where the push-stud is. I got her this case, and she still drops it, but it doesn't get damaged any more. Full access to buttons and sockets. Comes with screen protector as well.

So - the choice is yours - give up playing basketball with your iphone, or get this case.
on 4 November 2010
iPhone 4 4G HD Luxury Black Genuine Leather Case Cover & Screen Protector (New Headphone Easy Access) For Apple iPhone 4GThe case is smart has all the correct cut outs and excellent value for money. I would recommend this case to iPhone 4 users
on 20 October 2010
Externally a nice looking case that holds the iphone 4 securely and looks good.
A slight grumble in that the internal cut out on the one I received is slightly out of true and is lower on the right hand side than on the left.
It covers the battery life indicator on the iphone's display and I have to keep pushing out of the way to check the remaining charge.

Apart from that a nice case and good value for money.
on 26 October 2010
There was nothing wrong with the item itself. What the description or image does not explain, it has a belt loop at the back. If it did, I missed it. Anyway it was not what I wanted. For free delivery, it was very speedy, much appreciated.
on 12 January 2011
This is an excellent well made product. It fits the iphone4 like a glove. It is sturdy and does the job well and that is to protect the phone. Very worthwhile purchase.
on 19 October 2010
This case is excellent value and good protection for the iPhone 4. It fits snugly and is of good quality.
I would have given it 4 and a half stars if I could - the deduction of half a star is because when the iPhone is pushed all the way into the case, I have to take care that it doesn't hamper the alternative camera lens on the front (screenside) of the phone. I have to ease it out of the case a couple of millimeters, otherwise it is visible on the photo. But as the use of this front lens is infrequent, I wouldn't let this deter potential buyers, as this case is excellent protection at reasonable cost.