5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy crane truck
I bought this crane for my son's 4th birthday in April 2012, he still plays with it nearly daily.

Published on 2 July 2012 by Swifty

1.0 out of 5 stars Part missing
My truck came without drivers door. It was a christmas gift ! But the truck is very good. Big an quality made.
Published 7 months ago by aleksandrs grigorjevs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy crane truck, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Bruder 2818 MACK Granite Liebherr Crane Truck (Toy)

The crane is both highly realistic and fairly durable - the truck windscreen sun shade snapped-off within the first few hours of play, but since then it has remained intact. As the hook is fairly hefty I fashioned some slings from string and miniature chain from B&Q so that we can lift toy cars, playmobile stuff and firewood. Playmobile people are almost the same scale and fit in the cabs as drivers, which has greatly increased the play-value for my son.

The outriggers are only really decorative and provide some additional stability with the truck wheels on the ground, rather than the crane operating whilst stood on the outriggers with the wheels off the ground as the real thing does.

Overall a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant hit with my son, 10 Feb 2013
B. Katai - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bruder 2818 MACK Granite Liebherr Crane Truck (Toy)
A superbly crafted model, with high level of detail and lot of functions, such an extendible jib, opening doors, real outriggers and counterweight...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy an a very happy little boy, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bruder 2818 MACK Granite Liebherr Crane Truck (Toy)
My 4 1/2 year old has been talking about this crane after seeing on a you tube video 2 years ago.

We made a deal with him - "learn to swim (properly without floats/noodles/armbands etc and we'll get it for you"

He swam a width 3 weeks ago - but i needed to wait until payday to order it!!

We opened the box this morning to almost delirious excitement, this is a great toy, well ,made with lots of attention to detail, tons of working parts with sensible . He's spoken of nothing else since and I would imagine he'll be taking to bed with him for the foreseeable future.....

Pricey but the difference in quality to the cheaper toys he has is huge

1.0 out of 5 stars Part missing, 22 Jan 2014