5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This vodka is velvety smooth, with very warm neutral taste. It was served to me at room temperature once (I don't drink warm vodka!) and it still tasted great.
Chase definitely learnt something from Poles!
Please note that description of this product on Amazon (sold by Fine Wine Sellers) is slightly incorrect-apples are used in the Naked Chase Apple Vodka.
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by Mala

3.0 out of 5 stars The first non-5 Star review!
Being a lover of Grey Goose I was keen to try this vodka, expecting a similar experience.

Published 8 months ago by James Sheldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Chase definitely learnt something from Poles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vodka in the World?, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Was looking for a different vodka as a present. Great looking bottle and winner of best vodka in the world award, even beating the Russians! Being from potato and British makes it that bit more interesting with a distinctive and good taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars worthy of the award!, 23 April 2012
RL81 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Having finished a bottle of grey goose I thought i'd give this a try and boy I'm glad I did!

So superior to other vodka's I will struggle to justify drinking anything other than this or grey goose. The only negative being even being sparing it only lasted 3 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, good price, fantastic display!, 30 May 2013
Ms. L. J. Gull (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Really unique and interesting vodka! Packaged beautifully!
Good product and price.

This was a present for someone and he loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The first non-5 Star review!, 10 Dec 2013
James Sheldon (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)

On opening you are greeted with the most delicious vanilla aroma, strong enough to make you think you have actually purchased a flavoured vodka - a good start! Pouring a small taster however produced (for me anyway) slightly disappointing results that certainly don't mirror other reviews.

I find this vodka quite harsh and without the silky smoothness of Grey Goose. Disappointed? Absolutely! There is a definite burn as it goes down, similar - dare I say it - to Smirnoff.

I forced myself to try it again & again & again over a few days thinking that what I'd eaten prior to my first sip affected my taste interpretation, but alas no. Each swallow gave me the same result. I was really hoping to have found another favourite but alas, not this time....

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, husband has already drunk the lot, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
So good, husband has already drunk the lot.. will have to buy more. If you looking for something a wee bit different from the Russian vodka's this is the one. A little more pricey than shop brands, but you simply can't get this British Vodka anywhere else except online now (shame as we use to be able to get it locally!)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Had this before and it is very nice bought as a gift for girlfriend, if she likes it all good

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as silk., 21 May 2013
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
This is a premium vodka and by far the best I have ever tasted. There is no harshness to it at all and it can be drunk neat if one so wishes. My friends and I enjoyed every mouthful and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
I'm not a vodka fan but saw this on hairy bikers and its delicious!! So much so I've ordered a second bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars You must try it, 11 April 2013
J. Hawksworth "Mrs Maker" (Whitzend, Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
A really smooth drink with no over powering flavour. Very nice to enjoy neat as you would a good malt whiskey.
Will definitely get again.

Chase English Potato Vodka 70 cl