5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Merlot
I bought this wine to try as an alternative to Supermarket Merlot and am very glad that I did, it is truly excellent, a first class wine. The wine is well rounded, full of flavour and a delight to drink, much better than similar priced wines that are available in off licenses and supermarkets.
This is my first purchase from "Fine Wine Sellers", but it will...
Published 22 months ago by Tim the Shack

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Quite acidic and thin wine - would not agree with review that says it is full bodied! - disappointing as it was a birthday present.
Published 13 months ago by sue kirkup

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Merlot, 3 Aug. 2013
Tim the Shack "TIM" (WINCHELSEA BEACH, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AUCTION HOUSE - Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot - Case - 6 x 750ml
This is my first purchase from "Fine Wine Sellers", but it will not be my last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 13 July 2013
The wine was of a good standard. I ordered it to use up the remains of a gift card which was to be shorty out of date; money well spent

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent red blend, 11 Aug. 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is a pretty decent, full-bodied, basic red blend derived from Cabernet, Sauvignon and Merlot grapes. The third-party seller (the only one currently listing this) provides an excellent standard of service. The wine arrived within 2 days of purchase (order sent in after 5pm) and was packed with a great standard of care: bottles were boxed, and packed in a kind of inflatable wine carrier that provides protection for each bottle.

I don't drink a great deal of red wine these days - though it used to be my autumn through spring tipple of choice. I work with kids - and one of 'em jumped on my lap and threw their head back, cracking the enamel on my front teeth in the process and leaving my teeth vulnerable to staining. I still like an occasional glass, and the review bottle that was thrown in with my order gave me a perfect exc-ahem!- REASON!

I enjoyed this. The wine was full-bodied and fruity: one I'd have happily drunk on a semi-regular basis when I could still afford to do so without risk of turning bands on my teeth purple, and that 'im indoors has earmarked for future purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very good wine, 6 Nov. 2013
I have had this wine before. Merlot is one of my favourite wines we usually have a bottle every Saturday

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 Sept. 2013
Not bad for the price a little on the bitter and thin side butas cheap wines go you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars As a gift, 8 Oct. 2013
Bought as a gift for and greatly enjoyed by my father who considers himself a bit of a 'wine buff'.

5.0 out of 5 stars As a Thank You, 28 Mar. 2014
If my family do any jobs then I just send them these as a Thank You, Good idea Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine purchase, 17 Jan. 2015
The 6 bottles were delivered within 3 or 4 days, and in immaculate condition. What more can I say? The South-Eastern Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wines are delightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 17 Sept. 2011
The wine arrived in good time, perfectly packaged & although I am no wine buff, it was a fantastic red. I would definitely purchase from them again