5.0 out of 5 stars Toner Cartridges, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: CE321A HP 128A LaserJet Toner cartridge - Cyan (Office Product)
Due to past experience I only use HP Original cartridges. None manufacturer toner refused to work properly, a big mistake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Last One Lasted Almost 13 Months, 30 Dec 2013
Combined with 100 gsm paper these original toners are excellent for professional work. Bought as a set with the other three. Last set lasted almost 13 months of daily use - I ignored the 'low toner' 'replace toner' demands from the printer - and I expect I could have gone on longer like this but needed to change when I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Oct 2013
This is a good fast service. Great product, ideal for what I need it for, I would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 30 Aug 2013
Lost John (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have an HP Color Laserjet CP1525 and have recently replaced all four of the original toner cartridges that came with it when new. At the time of my order, it was cheaper to buy the four cartridges individually, rather than as a full set, but they still cost more than the original cost of the printer with its four starter cartridges. Such is the way of colour printers, but there is more toner in a replacement cartridge than an original, so it doesn’t pay to simply buy a whole new printer if the original is still functioning well.

Unpacking and installing the new cartridges was straightforward, the necessary processes all being fairly obvious, but aided by diagrams provided on a leaflet packed with the cartridge. The machine immediately recognised the new cartridge and adjusted itself accordingly. The printed product is superb and, being laser, not ink jet, is not subject to running if made damp or wet.

No problems, and with HP’s own cartridges there surely shouldn’t be. If any do arise I will add to this review accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP laserjet toner cartridge, 2 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the box - HP laserjet toner cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, crap service, 20 Dec 2011
I always use genuine printer consumables, as my experience through work is that recycled cartridges can result in more maintenance for the printer.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the cheapest available genuine toners were from Amazon directly (rather than a marketplace seller). All four colours were apparently in stock (albeit two of them listed as "may require an additional two days for delivery") so I placed my order on 5th December, and they were dispatched on 10th December.

According to the Home Delivery Network tracking website my package was in Reading depot at 05:25 on 12th December yet they failed to deliver it until 19th. That's right - a full 14 days to receive my order. Even though HDNL had not even tried to deliver the package, I entered a new date on their website for a 'redelivery' and miraculously it arrived. I wonder how long it would have waited at their depot if I hadn't taken action? Amazon's reason was "adverse weather condition and the exceptionally high volume of parcels in your local depot". I'm only 10 miles from Reading and the conditions there were absolutely fine.

Obviously, Home Delivery Network aren't up to the job of handling volume at Christmas and are giving Amazon a bad name. Even more worrying, Amazon Customer Services seemed quite unfazed by it all and simply offered me a refund if I wanted to cancel the order.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, crap service, 20 Dec 2011