5.0 out of 5 stars great !
My skateboard mad son loved this book and has tried all the tricks out. Good value for money too with lots of photos included to help test out the tricks.
Published on 4 Jan. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars SO disappointed!
Published 16 months ago by Rockyroadster

1.0 out of 5 stars SO disappointed!, 12 Dec. 2013
The only reason I'd give this book one star is because it arrived very quickly after ordering. I ordered this book for my 7 year old son who has developed a very keen interest in skateboarding, and planned on giving it to him for Christmas. I think I'll just be throwing it in the recycling bin! The fact that it has many photographs was my very reason for ordering it, but I cannot believe that they would supply a book with such appalling quality photographs. They are extremely blurry and VERY dark. You can't even tell what is going on in most of them. I'm still flabbergasted that they have the nerve to supply a book like this, especially at that price! To say that I am disappointed and disgusted is an understatement. I am very surprised and somewhat confused that others have left good reviews.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skateboarding: Book of Tricks (Start-Up Sports), 19 Jun. 2009
Mr. S. Gohil (uk) - See all my reviews
Many photographs but not particualry helpful in how you actually perform the trick step by step.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book if you don't know many tricks., 22 Jun. 2009
Mr. C. J. Smith (London UK) - See all my reviews
This was a real education in all the tricks. Now I know my body varials from my cabalaerials. Loads of pictures but it takes some working out where the skater is in relation to the surface as they're a bit ropey. Still a good book, and good descriptions. I liked the variety of old skool/new skool tricks and ramp and street.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 9 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my son who is a very competent and experienced skater, I thought it might make good reading even if it didn't actually provide knowledge that he didn't already have.

The book is OK, I would recommend it more for beginners who are starting to show an interest in this sport or have just taken it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 4 Jan. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Skate boarding for the young, 25 Oct. 2013
T. J. Knights "Quiz person" (Hampshire U K) - See all my reviews
A useful introduction for the young beginner to skate boarding and the skills required to perform some of the tricks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Mar. 2013
Bought for my 8 year old nephew who loves it. I have not read it myself as a skateboarding not my thing!