5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last
Published 11 months ago by Pammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than herbalists
Has stopped my dog casting so much, she seems healthy enough. Her water infections seem to be a thing of the past. Been using it for about 6 weeks now.
Published 18 months ago by lynda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dorwest Herbs Garlic and Fenugreek Tablets for Dogs and Cats 100 Tablets (Misc.)
My dog (14 yr old yorkie) was gripped by this horrible 'honking' cough - I was going to the vet for around 3 months. This was to no avail as anti biotics were at first working then it would come back. She was exhausted (so was I :-()) - I also thought - I do not want her on antibiotics for the rest of her life.I researched this on the internet and came to this product - she has been on 2 tabs a day for around 6 to 8 weeks now and there is a dramatic difference. She sleeps and is in a lot better health - she will cough in the morning when she is first up but then she is fine. I really recommend this product - I was so frustrated and appear to have found relief for my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge help for limping dogs, 16 Mar 2012
I cannot recommend the Garlic & Fenugreek tablets (used together with Dorwest Herbs Mixed Vegetables tablets) highly enough. My girl dog has arthritis and was limping badly. She is only 6 but was clearly struggling and the vet said this would be a long-term issue, probably needing an operation. She was put on costly painkillers which made her sick and I didn't want to give them to her long-term so I looked for a natural solution. After 6 weeks on these tablets, she is racing around, not limping at all and, like her brother who also takes the tablets as a preventative measure, has a beautiful, shiny coat. I've bought the tablets for friends whose dogs are limping or have skin issues and they've all had similar results. No side effects, just happy, pain-free and limp-free dogs. I never thought I'd see her run again so am very, very grateful for these pills and have used other Dorwest Herb products in the past for other dogs, all with positive results.

5.0 out of 5 stars a cure for my dog, 30 Jan 2013
my german shepherd had awful problems with his anal glands 2 years ago and the vet wanted to do a very expensive operation which involved removing them.I saw this product at crufts and thought it was worth a try.I made sure they had been cleaned out and then started the tablets.Ican honestly say that he has had no problems since at all,, to the amazement of my vet,my shepherd doesnt even need them cleaning out at his check ups.BRILLIANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea and Tick Free !!, 9 May 2014
I have used these Garlic and Fenugreek tablets for my dogs, for a few years now. Since using them, I have not had a problem with either fleas or ticks. I never use chemical treatments on my dogs anymore, as these do the job perfectly and are also good for their immune system and digestion. My dogs are happy and healthy ! Dorwest are an excellent company and are very helpful. These are great tablets, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars relief of old age pain in dogs, 27 Nov 2011
I would always advise people who's dogs are getting on in years to try giving this along with mixed vegetables tablets. It has certainly helped my eldest Border Collie in so much as she moves easier when first trying to get up, she also joins in with the younger Border in chasing after tennis balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic & Fenugreek tabs for dogs, 29 April 2014
my miniature schnauzer was plagued with anal gland problems necessitating going to the vet every 6 weeks to have them cleared - my vet suggested adding bran to his food and to try garlic & fenugreek tablets as suggested to him by an older vet whilst he was training - we have had no problems now for a year and a half - brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars cat with artritus etc., 21 Dec 2012
have been using for a few months now, and our cat seems to have improved. using these with mixed vegtable tablets to cover age issues arthritus etc. did use glucosomine and chondrotin, I feel these work better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than herbalists, 10 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars dog tablets, 3 Jan 2013
this is one of those products that is hard to review. as far as i can tell these tablets work on my dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing tablets, 6 Mar 2014
my five year old choccie lab has been taking these for a stiff hind leg prob ( poss arthritis) these along with Dorwest vegetable tablets have made a HUGE difference to her mobility...highkly recommended product worth every single penny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›