5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Extra-Large White Plastic Catering Tray - KB4 (Kitchen & Home)
This is exactly what we wanted to stop dish water from staining our wooden worktops. Does the job very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for big parties!, 6 Jun 2011
Great trays! They are very sturdy and easy to clean. Fits lots of things on and can be used for different kitchen tasks. I bought three for my house warming party and they came in handy quite a lot! Highly recommended. Also very quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Feb 2014
Reader "Reader" (Yorks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good product, I bought it to fit on my airing cupboard shelves as they are slats so things drop through. I bought several in different sizes and they are all fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Unorthordox, but just what we wanted, 22 Jan 2014
They are exactly what we were looking for. They fit our cupboard perfectly to put our dirty boots on after walking or gardening. They keep the cupboard clean, and the trays are easy wipe clean. No more soggy cardboard or paper shelf liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on m/home, 8 May 2013
Jss Wickham "the hound dog" (somerset england) - See all my reviews
just what we needed on motor home some thing firm & relible for carrying food& hot drinks on un even ground

5.0 out of 5 stars Serviceable tray, 1 Aug 2012
I bought this to hold & serve up to 15 12oz cups of drink and a plate of biscuits which it would, but feel it is probably just a little too flexible to carry and do this after all. However I am still pleased with the product as I will get good use out of it for serving cake thanks to it's hygenic design and colour.

ARRAY(0x9ce0478c)