5.0 out of 5 stars Give it time but it works!
Published on 24 Oct. 2010 by lou 22

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when they work but not sticky enough sometimes
I would agree with most of the product description - when these work they really are life savers - thick, squishy padding to cushion and protect. You can apply them beforehand to protect yourself from blisters but they work equally as well if you apply them on top of a blister and they literally do act as a second skin. Once applied you can no longer feel any rubbing or...
Published on 27 Dec. 2009 by Mrs. A. Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it time but it works!, 24 Oct. 2010
This product works. I had a nasty little corn on the corner of my little toe, probably a result of wearing my party shoes a little too often recently! It looked unsightly and as someone who likes to wear strapy shoes I was adament to get rid of it if possible. I firstly tried the clear corn plasters so I could still get away with wearing my strapy shoes but let me assure you they are useless! Do not try those! Not particulary clear, they last all of an hour before falling off and I did not see any difference what so ever, so I decided to give thses compeed plasters a try. They work! The plasters stay in place a treat and when they naturally came off, I saw the corn reducing in size each time. I have gone through an entire pack granted, but it is virtually disappeared. I have ordered a second pack just to ensure the last of my corn clears completly and then horray my strapy shoes will be back! Yes it has taken a little time, but the relief of knowing that unsighlty corn is no more is wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the advert!, 17 Aug. 2009
During my Gold Duke of Edinburgh I got some nasty blisters which were really painful. The moment I put one of these plasters on I couldn't feel my blisters at all and then, they didn't bother me for the rest of the expedition. I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 6 Jun. 2013
These corn plasters worked fine for me. They stayed attached for 3 to 4 days through baths and showers (depending on whether they stuck to my socks or not), and took away all the pain from the corn whilst providing cushioning from my shoes. They're quite slim and pretty much invisible, but be careful when ordering - the picture on the website says the pack contains 10 plasters, but my second order the seller sent me a 6 plaster pack. I complained and they sent me another 6 pack, so I got 12 in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 2 Dec. 2010
A. Smith "Irritable of Cheshire" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Now an essential part of my first aid pack along with the larger size (they don't take up much space and really do work) - Only advice is use if you think you may get a blister - don't wait until you do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly look no further for a blister cure!, 13 Jan. 2013
I had the hottest, most painful blisters imaginable thanks to a new pair of nice leather shoes that I stupidly didn't wear in, I could hardly walk by the end of the day! After looking for a cure I came across these pads, they promised a lot and the reviews seemed good so I gave them a shot. I was dubious these pads would meet my expectations but they did and more. As soon as you put they on you know they will work, they feel comfy against the blister, I found the sick very good and long lasting as well. I thought walking in shoes the next day was going to be painful but I didn't even notice the blisters at all! I cant really comment on the healing process as I haven't taken them off yet but they appear to be doing something, the pads have grown a lot since putting them on providing even more padding like a little comfy bubble around the blister. All in all I am extremely Happy with this product and whenever i get a blister or feel like a may get a blister I will put these on. Saved a lot of pain. highly recommended. excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars corn gone, 31 May 2012
best product on the market,
80+ yr old now walking without pain or discomfort
well worth the money and the blister packs are a must for all hill walkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 17 May 2012
This product works extremely well if you apply when you feel the boot rubbing and before a blister forms as you can safely carry on thanks to the protection it gives. However, the area must be cleaned (washed) of any Compeed blister stick application to ensure it sticks correctly. Although this is stated in the instructions it seems to escape some users. Also proved to be good on blisters as it helped the healing process as well as protecting. I always carry when walking even when in my well worn and trusty boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 13 July 2012
These little plasters are excellent for reducing the discomfort of corns. They discretely take the pressure away from the corn but are almost invisible - great in summer when you are wearing sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb. 2014
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I am prone to blisters due to having small feet that I can't seem to get shoes to fit! These were recommended to me and I am really pleased with them.

They stick on great. It says leave in place until they detach which may take up to several days but even after showering they remained in place for longer. I used them on an existing blister that was so bad it had been bleeding. It healed it quickly and as the pack contains 5 plasters, I am going to be taking them away with me on holiday and shall apply before I even get the blister as some reviewers suggest.

Good value for money and they really do work. I'm so glad I discovered these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss when you have a blister!!, 6 Feb. 2013
I have used these compeed blister plasters for years when hillwalking- they stay on are soothing and comfortable if you are walking after getting the blister. They stay on for several days if you are careful even if you shower. I have bought these for my son who is joining the army.

Compeed Blister Patch (Medium)