Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 July 2013
I chose the rating as it fits the group and I can not wait to get the other albums of theres and my friends feel the same
on 20 March 2016
some proper good tracks on this album and a band with a sexy lead singer that has a sexy voice too, say no more
on 20 December 2013
purchased this on a whim, as i like paramore and flyleaf. really great cd, havent taken it out my car.
on 22 July 2011
Make Me Wanna Die got me hooked to Pretty Reckless, and this album certainly hasn't disappointed. Taylor's raw voice lends itself well to the lyrics.
You is a really heartfelt track, i love it. The whole album is genius, i have it on repeat in my car. It's catchy, the lyrics stick in your head. It's the type of album you can sing to when you want to release built up anger.
It really is amazing, best purchase i've made in ages!
on 15 September 2015
brilliant album....great voice....songs range from slow and moody to great rock music
on 26 October 2015
I never knew this was the girl from the Grinch wow excellent album if you like rock
on 17 February 2012
I heard about this band, and the Gossip Girl connection and so avoided it. My friend forced me to listen to it and I'm glad she did, this is a mighty fine album. Most of the songs are upbeat,pop rock but Taylor Momsen's vocals are so so brutal in places it gives the songs an edge not found in the likes of Paramore.
on 28 December 2015
The disc and case arrived in excellent condition with no damage at all to them
on 31 January 2015
Great band, excellent album, brilliant vocals!! Really enjoying this album.
on 9 January 2016
Great album, great songs and she has a great voice for someone so young.