5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!
Published 14 months ago by Niclas Gille

3.0 out of 5 stars not for hard use
they are very light & comfortable but the black strip around the base as already started to rub off at the back
Published 11 months ago by christopher parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Skechers Mens Arcade-Chat Low-Top 51033 (Apparel)
Without a doubt one of the most comfortable pair I've ever owned! Had them on every day during my recent vacation in London, and even after walking all the way from Swiss Cottage to central Westminster, via St John's Wood, Regents Park, Baker Street, Bayswater, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, Green Park and back again, my feet still didn't hurt one bit. Regarding the size they feel like they are just the size advertised, I bought a 10 and they feel, well just like a 10 and not smaller like some other shoes from Skechers.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, light, energetic, 17 April 2013
I've never bought a shoes that expensive like this but after I tired , I'd like to say it absolutely worth it. It is fashionable and fits with blue jeans, it is very light and I really feel a boost in my walking or running never experienced before. It seems made of a thick material that makes it last long with me which is what I really wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 10 April 2013
A bit apprehensive of buying an unknown brand with not knowing much about it but really surprised with the quality and value for money. So comfortable and look the part too. Highly recommended and you won't be disappointed! I think I may need another pair for my hoilbobs! Nice one Skechers!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 13 Nov 2012
I looked around for ages and read many reviews before buying these trainers on Amazon. I spent more than I intended at 41 and although I still think that price is too high I am not disappointed with the shoes. I tried them on immediately and left the trainers on all day as they were so unbelievably comfortable. I have since worn them out with blue jeans and beige trousers and they looked really cool with either. I am so pleased with these Sketchers trainers that I have bought another pair but in a different colour and pleasingly half the price on ebay. I am going to get a third pair in navy or black so I have the full, wear anywhere, set of these wonderful shoes. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers trainers, 15 Jun 2014
Denise M. Bennett (UK) - See all my reviews
I have feet that are size 11 and I need a wider fitting shoe, Sketchers fitted me exactly right, the insoles are soft, they are really comfortable to wear, so much so that in a couple of weeks I am going to buy a second pair. I would recommend them 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 April 2014
Normally I find shoes to be on the narrow side as I have quite broad feet. However these Skechers were so comfortable on their first outing walking around London - no blisters, no sore feet. The delivery was excellent and arrived days before I had anticipated.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST COMFORTABLE OF SHOES, 30 Aug 2013
The colour and style were spot on,I have a few pairs of Skechers and find a very comfortable shoe in any style

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hubby!, 17 July 2014
Bought these for my husband after reading reviews left by others, who stated how comfortable they were, so I'd like to say thank you to those people. My husband has a nasty verruca under his heel, which is extremely painful when walking and driving, and resistant to all types of treatment. He has tried so many different shoes, trainers and in soles to try and eliminate the pain. He is absolutely delighted with these, the most comfortable shoes ever, and made such a difference to his daily life. He takes a standard size 11, and the fit is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Shoes, 14 July 2014
Great pair of shoes that are comfortable and look good. Have had Sketchers before and they have never disappointed. If I had to be picky about these shoes I would say the laces are too long but all in all they were a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Great shoes, smart, lightweight and very comfortable. Delivered quickly, cannot fault them.