Flavour: Chocolate, Raisin and Hazelnut|Change

on 13 December 2015
I've tried plenty of protein bars over the years and these are undoubtedly the best on the market, for my needs that I have found. Quality ingredients, right amount of kcals, carbs, protein,fats and NOT filled up with SUGAR!!
Excellent, I will definitely buy and buy again.
on 22 June 2014
Very disappointing. Thought it was supposed to be a type of flapjack but not like that at all. I'm trying to force myself to eat them but they don't taste good and so sugary it's hard to imagine they can be good for you.
on 8 May 2015
These are one of my favorite flapjack bars, with none of the strange aftertaste that many bars suffer from.

As with any 'fitness' supplement, you need to shop around, as I have seen these for sale for as much as £2.39 a bar, or for as low as £9.99 for a box of 12 in a bulk buy promotion.
on 16 September 2011
This is great for those that are looking for an extra 300 calories in their diet that they can not find. The taste is superb, I find it nice anyway. Each to their own I guess. I have tried both variations and they both taste nice, go down well.
on 2 June 2014
This set of protein bars is not the best i have had but for the price they are on here well worth it. The provide the protein needed after a recovery. They are a bit powdery and the chocolate base will melt if you get it too hot (makes it very oily if it melts).

I would buy them again as they are a good price but i would look at some of the better brands if you can justify the extra cost (or they are in a sale).
on 9 February 2014
I have tasted CNP, PHD, Maximuscle and other protein bars but this is one that I have enjoyed eating the most. I purchase the cranberry and blueberry flavour and the taste is light yet taste like a nice flapjack, very digestible no problems there. Satisfying feeling after eating full yet not overly.

I would recommend this bar Post-Workout along with chosen protein powder.
on 6 February 2014
I regularly supplement with flap jacks. I love the health benefits of healthy eating. These bars are nutritious, filling and very tasty . If you want to add extra calories with good protein etc these bars are acing the request. Also as the bars are so filling you can use them as a dietary meal replacement with no hunger pangs afterwards. We'll worth a try.
on 6 August 2014
Taste is horrible ,they are dry and have a gritty texture.there are much better bars on the market than this and charged 9£ delivery!
on 13 September 2015
Hefty 90g bars and very tasty without being too dry or chewy. They aren't overly sweet and sickly like the USN bars either.
on 6 May 2014
When something tastes this bad, you have to question why you are putting it in your body. Awful. Spend more and get a better option.

See one answered question