5.0 out of 5 stars Best jewellery box ever.
This is a fantastic item.....better than I thought. Fits sooo.. much inside and looks lovely on my dressing table....I brought the pink one which is not as pink as the photo more like a dusty pink but I was still very happy with that. I now have three friends who are going to buy one....well worth the money.
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by ckacy13

2.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Pink Jewellery boxes
Very useful to hold all your various bits of jewellery in one stack. Polka dot interior is very attractive & in a high quality silky material.Various boxes stack very well on each other.

Only slight disadvantage is you have to lift off all the other stacks to get something out of the bottom one.Advantages far outweigh one disadvantage.

Very happy...
Published 21 months ago by Moira Parfitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jewellery box ever., 7 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars In the pink ... gift stacks up., 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my lovely wife, YesDear, this jewellery box is well worth every penny. It is quite ingenious and can be added to at any time to increase its volume and usefulness. Now I'm looking for an appropriate contrast colour set or individual boxes to add as a surprise.
Would I purchase from same supplier? YES
Would I buy again? YES
Am I satisfied with my purchase? YES
Would I recommend the gift and/or the supplier to family & friends? YES

This was an excellent purchase and I certainly will use Amazon to buy another version/colour.

Ten out of ten

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect way to store jewellery, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
I love these stackable trays. It's a fantastic idea. You can keep adding as your jewellery collection expands. You are also able to select the tray type that suits you best (I.e. to stores earrings, necklaces, or rings). They were well protected during transit in cardboard boxes and individually wrapped in tissue paper and bubble wrap. There are a range of colours so you can mix and match your colour scheme. For example my daughter decided to have blue and pink layers to give a striped effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loves it. Exactly as described. Lovely item., 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
I was looking for a unique style of jewellery box for my girlfriend as we have a very modern apartment and she did not want the standard wooden box with a dancer type box...This is perfect and sits in a drawer, stacked as two unit so she opens the drawer and has access to all the compartments.

Each stacker is bigger then I expected although thats because I wasn't concerned too much with this and didn't actually check the dimensions, really nice and really good quality product. Highly recommended my Fiance loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
I bought this for my daughter and it is lovely. I am going to order one for myself it is such good quality. It is really versatile and looks the business!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
We bought this Jewellery box for our daughter as a christmas gift, she loved it and it has taken pride of place in her bedroom.
She was so happy with it that she told friends who also went on amazon.co.uk to order.

Good workmanship, and the colour is very catching, would definitely recommend.

The only thing was the package and posting to Germany it was quite expensive, however you can't order the Jewellery box over here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all my jewellery, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
I absolutely love this set - I bought an additional deep layer for my very large bangles which is ideal. The only drawback is having to lift the layers to get to the underneath ones but I've soon got used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great place for my accessories!!, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
The quality of this set is great! I finally have a place where I can look at everything I have and choose what I like. You can combine different stackers together and store all of your accessories! I think it is the best jewelery box ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gifts for our granddaughters, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
I ordered a pink set of 4 stackers with polka dot lining for our eldest granddaughter as part of her Christmas gift, I was thrilled with it, so almost immediately ordered another for our youngest granddaughter.
They are very well made, look a treat, and most importantly will house all their " jewels ".
They arrived very well packaged which I think is very important.
Can't wait to see their faces on Christmas Day when they open them, and " stack " them up.
I just know they will both be very pleased. Thank You to the seller, and to Amazon for your speedy delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers
Prompt delivery, good value for money. Finish good on product and an ideal birthday present, plenty of storage woth good provision for rings and earrings.

Stackers Pink - Medium Set of 4 Layers