on 24 December 2010
Ive bought a lot of Samsung products recently and been satisfied with them all but my latest purchases including this sound system are outstanding, if the comments from my friends and family are followed through you should see sales increasing. Powerful performance, neat understated appearance, easy set up a super buy.
on 10 October 2013
I'm seriously disappointed with this. I've had it two years and Samsung have not released a single software update for it. It desperately needs one. BluRays take a LONG time to load, and the sound cuts out, and when I'm using it to play sound from the TV via SPDIF, after a couple of minutes there is an audible stutter which leaves the sound about half a second behind the picture. Any net+ causes problems too! and the built in apps are utterly awful. This is my third AV product from Samsung, and I bought it purely because my TV is Samsung. I won't be buying Samsung again, their products just aren't very good.
on 16 June 2011
Played Samsung 3D TV back through it and it stuttered - so sent it back, may have been a faulty optical cable but I doubt it !
Panasonic one I have now is perfect.