5.0 out of 5 stars Doro phone
This phone is perfect big numbers and loud volume when on boost, in fact too loud, the company despatched the item quickly all in all very good
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by davidp

2.0 out of 5 stars The Doro Phone easy is not for me.
I ordered this because my hearing is not all that good and I thought the increase of volume would help. Granted the sound is amplified more than a standard phone but I found it a rather distorted . Not a phone I would want to use permanently so I returned it.
Published 6 months ago by Granville

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Two minus points, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Doro PhoneEasy 100W Single DECT Cordless Phone - White (Electronics)
A friend bought one of these to replace her old analogue cordless big-button phone which had died. She is very happy with the Doro, except the ring tone which is quieter and may not be heard through the living room door. However when she rings me on it, I find her speech lacks high frequencies, sounding like a typical mobile phone. I got her to try her backup wired phone, and the difference in quality was very obvious. Also she sounded a lot louder on the wired phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-doro it, 24 Mar 2013
Pickybuyer (Ruthin, N Wales) - See all my reviews
Have had Doro phones for years and have added updated models to the set - superb quality and performance at reasonable cost

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value overall, 16 Feb 2013
Met all of my requirements, that is, I was able to choose it from the information given. Certainly plenty loud enough but the tone is rough, not nice to listen to, although for the money I had not expected great sound quality. Good value overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, clear display, big buttons, 14 Jan 2013
I bought this for my elderly mother. She loves it. The range is good. The buttons and display are large and clear. There's an volume boost which provides plenty of volume. The ringer is fine too. Reasonably straight forward to set-up, although I did this for her. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briilliant, 9 Jan 2013
Bought this for my elderly mother. She finds it so easy to use and loves the ring tone. I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT wall mountable (incorrectly described by Amazon), 8 Feb 2013
I've given this 5 stars because as a phone for the hard of hearing or partially sighted it is great. These were 2 of the 3 reasons for this purchase. The 3rd reason was because Amazon described it as 'WALL MOUNTABLE'. This was something that was essential to me. When I received it I took a look and could see NO way of mounting it on the wall. The instruction booklet gives no instructions on how this is possible, so I looked it up on the manufacturers web-site, and according to them it is NOT wall mountable.
If you want a wall mountable phone this is not the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, 14 Sep 2013
The sound is so much better than other phones I've used. This is ideal for someone who has difficulty hearing. I could have done
without the very large numbers but for someone with pour sight it couldn't be better.
I find the contacts a little difficult though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 May 2013
Bought this for my 95 year old mother who has arthritic hands and needs the large buttons. I set it up for her and she is using it OK. But it is perhaps over complicated for someone elderly and she is trying to read the manual thoroughly and learn all the things it will do, though I have told her just to use it like her last phone!
She does not need the extra loud volume as her hearing is OK, but it certainly sounds loud enough for anyone who does need this.
At least this uses standard AAA rechargeable batteries. Her previous Doro used a fitted battery that had stopped holding its charge and would have cost nearly as much as the phone to replace.

3.0 out of 5 stars doro cordless phone, 19 Mar 2013
bought this for elderly parent,took nearly a week before totally charged and needs frequent recharging,would'nt recommend this item nearly returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 27 Dec 2012
This phone was OK at first but 'died' after about 6 months and refused to re-charge.
Waste of money as it had hardly been used.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›