Size: Medium|Colour: Hot Pink|Change
Price:£6.00 - £11.99

VINE VOICEon 3 April 2013
This is the second pair of toe sox I have ordered- previously I ordered the black and decided to get another pair in purple. I am a size 8 and ordered the medium and they fit perfectly.
The size guide on the packet recommends -
x small- size 3- 5.5 womens or 3-4.5 mens.
Small size 6 -8 womens, 5 -7 mens
Medium 8.5- 10.5 womens, 7.5- 9.5 mens
Large 11-13 womens and 10-12 mens.
If you are a half size I would recommend the next size up .

Again wonderful comfortable product, grips really well and stops me slipping like a newbie eel on my yoga mat. Worth every penny and people keep asking me where I got them as they think the look so cool and I look like I can do yoga just by wearing them :-)
The purple is nice - not too full on or wacky looking . Definitely recommended & very fast delivery. .
on 18 August 2011
Excellent product. Fitted foot well. Easy to put on. Only difficulty was in deciding what size Medium actually was. I'm size 7 and medium was o.k. Shoe size should be indicated on the toesox web catalogue , not just the vague small, medium, large.
0Comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2010
These are the most comfortable yoga socks my wife has tried. She reports outstanding foot warmth, excellent freedom of movement and superb grip.
on 9 August 2014
Love these toe socks - give me great grip but still feel grounded and able to touch the floor. I do agree with other reviewers though that the sizes should be made clearer on the site - another review threw me as well when I didn't realise that the sizes she was quoting were US sizes not UK sizes - so here goes - on the packet it reads -
Small = men's US size 5 - 7, women's US size 6 - 8, EU size 36 - 38.5
Medium = men's US size 7.5 - 9.5, women's US size 8.5 - 10.5, EU size 39 - 42.5
Large = men's US size 10 - 12, women's US size 11 - 13, EU size 43 - 45
I ordered a medium and it fits perfectly - I am a UK size 5/6 which I believe is a 38/39 EU size so right on the cusp of small and medium.
on 18 April 2011
I have done yoga for many years but suffer from painful toes, bunions etc - these socks are the best solution I have found providing warmth, comfort and protection while enabling same 'grip' as bare feet.
on 24 February 2012
These sox do the job. Not as good as bare foot for yoga but when it's cold a very good option. Small size fine for 5 shoe size.
on 18 March 2011
I simply love them! Not just a pair of toes cut socks. Each toe has a specific length making them very comfortable. The grip is good. Really nice colours. Perfect for home practice where it's a bit cold and my mat is not top grip. But at my class I've been told that some yoga teachers refuse them because of insurance policy. Check that with your teacher.
on 12 December 2014
A neat idea but quite bad execution. Uncomfortable, especially between the toes when doing yoga, the seems between the toes don't seem flexible so they pull and cause discomfort (borderline pain) which pretty much defeats the purpose of these socks. I had them on once, took them off during the practice and never put them on again.
on 7 July 2011
I am a newbie at yoga and body balance and the thing that puts me off the most is having to have bare feet - I hate feet.

Anyhow wearing my normal socks meant that my feet would slip about especially on the balance and twist tracks so I decided to buy these socks and I am so glad I did. Absolutely fantastic as they look cool and feel good on my feet. They certainly DO NOT feel cheap and nasty but good quality. Plus I think they look quite cool and different and I loke that.

The grips at the bottom give me the support I need and my feet remain covered so I can relax and not feel self conscious.

I love them so much that I have bought the rainbow strip ones as they too have grips but cover all of the toe.

I would not even hesitate to recommend these to anyone else - a great buy with a prompt service.

on 25 October 2013
The sizing was S,M,L. I chose M as I am a size 5, but when the socks came and I had taken them out of the packet I noticed that M was actually 6-8. Consequently I tried wearing them but they made me unstable whilst doing yoga as they are too big. Nice idea but size description should be clearer.