4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dulux Paint Pod Matt Pure Brilliant White 5L [Misc.]
I thought I might be disappointed by this item but I am actually quite impressed. I had a three storey town house to paint white throughout, mostly on top of darker colours. The machine definitely makes life easier. First of all, the lack of any need to reload the roller every minute or so is a great time-saving convenience feature. Coverage is good and the design of the roller reduces sorry to an absolute minimum. Drips are very few and far between if you manage the paint flow appropriately (i.e. don't keep your finger on the trigger all the time). The hose was long enough for anything I was doing and the power cord was a good length too. Finally, the self cleaning feature is brilliant. The only thing I'd add at this point is that I only tried it with white paint and haven't switched colours. I also purchased the long reach handle which is a worthwhile investment. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this device so far, although judging by other reviews, I need to see how well it operates after storing it for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars dulux paintpod, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Dulux Paint Pod Matt Pure Brilliant White 5L [Misc.]
Great idea this paint for paint pods. I went to my local shops B&Q Ext, and they have stopped selling it, so I to go on line and I found this site, Excellent delivery well packed and good communication. well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Dulux Paint Pod Matt Pure Brilliant White 5L [Misc.]
Good quality paint as expected from Dulux. Easy to apply and good design of container making it easy to transport