5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
Bought as a present and gratefully received ! This smell is divine - two of my favourite smells in the world, wrapped into one soap. What's not to like ?
Published 13 months ago by Melody

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
Published 9 months ago by Laineyloos

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Bronnley Orange & Jasmne Soap 3 x 100g (Misc.)
I bought this as I love Bronnley products but have to admit this is the first one I have not been 100% happy with. The product arrived well packaged and before due date. Box is nice and all the soaps individually packaged. Only problem is that even on washing your hands or whatever the orange still comes off on your towels which is a pain if they are white or light colours. Even washing your hands well still leaves an orange mark on your towels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 14 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars superb soap, 16 Jan 2013
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bronnley Orange & Jasmne Soap 3 x 100g (Misc.)
Bronnley Lemon soap has always been a special treat in our family. Loving gifted from one to another; from mother to daughter and back again, such is the love and appreciation for Bronnley in my family.

About a year ago I was in a chemist shop and saw a Bronnley display, the difference was that there were oranges and limes on the stand, not just lemons. I went over and took a breath of the orange "flavour" and was immediately enamoured. I bought 2 of each there and then - one of each for me and one of each for my mother.

I gave her pair to her the same day and she was delighted.

Of the 3 soaps I still like the lemon best, but the orange is a close second. The lime hasn't taken me in the same way but it is still an amazing soap.

The orange soap has a fresh, delicate fragrance, so you needn't worry about smelling like you've bathed in sunny delight.

From my limited experience Bronnley soaps are some of the best in the world. They are more expensive than many of the soaps available, but the soap is hard and solid, it doesn't turn to mush like a lot of the softer soaps. Due to its quality it lasts for several weeks with everyday use.

If you don't want to use the soap immediately then I would recommend you, either put it is a tin or wrap it in cling film or both - that way you can keep that lovely aroma for longer.

ARRAY(0xa8cdda98)