on 26 September 2010
Works fine with my G2 (firmware 1.0) and has good capacity - took it on holiday and taking about 150 shots per day it never dropped below full charge (but I always recharged it in the evening so have not discovered what its ultimate limit is). I'd be happy to make a repeat purchase if I needed another.
on 22 August 2011
Item was cheaper than the real thing and during a holiday abroad recently, it held it's own against the branded product. Time will tell if it maintains that ability.Maxim- DMW-BLB13, DMW-BLB13e, 1350mAh Compatible Battery For Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, DMC-GH1, DMC-GH1K, DMC-G1K, DMC-G1WW, DMC-G2, DMC-G2K, DMC-G2W, DMC-G10, BLB13e, BLB13, PANASONIC G1, G2, GF1, By Maxim Foto Supplies.
on 11 April 2011
Having had compatability problems with 3rd party batteries causing an error message on my Lumix G2, I was a little worried despite seller assurance that this battery would work with current firmware, I tested out the battery before I used it on holiday with no problems, it was used as the primary battery, keeping the original Panasonic as a back up!, and even with heavy usage using 200mmm lens with autofocus & ois it lasted a whole day shooting on Safari taking up to 250 shots a day (no Flash) and was recharged every night for 10 days and has also been used at home for over a month with no signs of drop off. Excellent value for money, even if there was a problem down the line the cost compared with Panasonic makes this a viable alternative.
on 20 June 2011
Used this in all sorts of conditions on a recent holiday stayed charged as long if not longer than the Lumix
on 27 April 2011
I was given a compatible battery for my Lumix camera, and it lasted only for a couple of hours on non-continuous shooting so I was doubtful that this was would be much better. However I am very surprised that it has been as good as the original branded panasonic battery which came with my camera, and I will be buying another one as a spare. Very impressed, especially for the price.
on 30 June 2012
The battery arrived within 4 days of ordering, and £30 cheaper than the authorised Panasonic one.
Was fully charged, and worked with my Lumix G2 with 1.1 Firmware without any problems.
An afternoons shooting and subsequent downloads of pictures and video went smoothly.
I would recommend this battery
on 12 November 2014
It works in the Panasonic Lumix G1 without any problem. It is slightly larger than the original battery and larger than a previous compatible battery I used for several years, so it is a little difficult to get out of the battery compartment.
on 23 August 2013
Item arrived quickly and well packaged.

All working / re-charging just like the original one, but much cheaper.

All in all i would recommend this item to everyone looking for a spare or replacement battery at a great price.
on 25 October 2012
Tried it for a few charge cycles, but gave me very poor battery life. Have since moved on to 'real' panasonic batteries, they are a lot more expensive but they hold MUCH better charge.
on 9 October 2012
Maybe it's just a lemon I bought but my Panasonic G2 refuses to accept the battery so my view is based on my experience "don't buy this product as there are plenty of others"