5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!
Published 16 months ago by rudy12

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT DC08
Warning. This is NOT AS SHOWN and this DOES NOT FIT into the DC08.

The purple HEPA filter is correct and does fit, but the yellow filter with the blue sponge is not as pictured and does not fit.

Published 1 month ago by Mr. Joseph Baguley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Qualtex Post Motor HEPA Allergy & Pre Motor Filter Kit To Fit Dyson DC05 & DC08 Vacuum Cleaners
I must admit when I read the 'most helpful' critical review, it almost put me off buying these, but as I read the other reviews, I felt more confident, and went ahead and purchased the filter kit. I'm so glad I did, as it's saved me a fortune, and now the performance of my Dyson cleaner is excellent. I now realise that first negative review I read must have been from the official Dyson sales team, crying over lost sales! I have often wondered how they justify charging 15 quid for a plastic disc and a bit of cheap sponge, and the HEPA filter is even more expensive, at 23 quid! Now I'm laughing, because I got both filters for under 7 quid.
Don't be put off by that first negative review, as these filters do exactly what they say they will, and are a fraction of the cost of the genuine parts. I have had my Dyson machine for 8 years now, and I have looked after it by changing the filters regularly, but it's been costly every year, as original parts cost the earth, but I will NOT be buying the original Dyson parts again if I can help it, as these do the job just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 28 Sep 2011
We were told by a dyson engineer that with all the heavy work our dyson handles, 2 under 6 year old boys, 2 dogs and the DIY that our vacuum would need new filters. What was good was he pointed us in the direction of Amazon to ge tthe parts as they would cost nearly £40 from Dyson. So i was amazed at the qualitity and mostly the price of these and having only scanned the page i was shocked that it was both filters for that price. Would ighly recommend to anyone who has a Dyson to buy the parts from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me buying a new machine, 6 April 2011
I cannot rate these filters highly enough. After five years, my Dyson was feeling very tired and could hardly be bothered to pick up even a light sprinkling of dust. I had washed the blue sponge filter a few times but it didn't seem to be doing much to help. I was ready to retire my faithful old Dyson, and it wasn't until a friend asked about whether I'd replaced the post motor filter that I actually knew there was one!

After being quoted silly prices in stores for a replacement filter, I found this set on Amazon. Since I fitted them the machine has regained all its original joie de vivre and enthusiasm, and no speck of dust can hide.

Very, very good value, excellent service from the vendor. Saved myself the cost of a new machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson animal filters, 4 Sep 2010
R. Brown - See all my reviews
Well. I ordered these filters as a last resort before buying a new dyson. I'm so glad I did, the filters are not dyson branded but I need not of worried and they work just the same and its like I have a new dyson.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT DC08, 1 Nov 2014
Warning. This is NOT AS SHOWN and this DOES NOT FIT into the DC08.

In the product image here it is shown as the correct one, with a hole cut in the middle, yet the one I received is marked only DC05 and has no hole in it, as per the attached photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to work, and much cheaper than the original dyson, 15 Feb 2011
Walker Wear Mitchell Santi (Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears Spain) - See all my reviews
Had an initial snag with the shipping, which culminated in my being accused by the customer service rep at Spares2go that it was my fault the package had not arrived. It went to her superiors and the problem was fixed right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars DYSON DC05 DC08 Replacement Post Motor HEPA Allergy & Washable Pre Motor FILTER KIT, 7 Feb 2011
Fabulous, excellent and speedy cost, quality and delivery.
You must use this company, dont think twice as they were reliable and sold the genuine items.

1.0 out of 5 stars When they arrived I was pleased to find that they fit his machine OK, 20 Oct 2014
After I read some negative reviews of these filters, I decided to take a chance and bought a set of filters for my son's Dyson DC05. When they arrived I was pleased to find that they fit his machine OK. I tried them temporarily in my Dyson DC08 and was surprised to find that they both fit OK despite the negative comments I had read. So I ordered another set for my DC08. When they arrived I was disappointed to find that, although the post-filter fit the DC08 OK, the pre-filter was smaller (as other reviewers here had found) and had a plastic projection in the centre which prevented the filter from fitting into my DC08 or even the DC05. The quality control on this product is non existent. How can one product be OK and the next one unusable. I will keep the filters because I can use the post-filter but I am wary of ordering anything else made by Qualtex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson Filters renewed my machine, 17 Jan 2011
jxmummy (England (North East)) - See all my reviews
I ordered these filters after clogging my old ones with too much building dust and after reading a review that even washing the filters has limited effect after a while. If I removed the filters totally then my machine was as powerful as new but I know people who have blown up the motor by doing this. So I ordered these filters - the price was excellent and delivered very quick. When I put them in my machine I must admit I had low expectations BUT.... it now is like a new machine, super powerful again - so these filters saved me the price of a new machine :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
well chuffed arrived quickly and hoover is as good as new :)