on 27 June 2012
Firstly - look at the cost, yes fairly expensive but they really do a great job. Im not just saying that, it took me some convincing by reading other reviews and visiting the site FAQs before buying these and parting with 45.00 from amazon.

They fit really good and the online size guide is spot on. Im normally a 34 waist and it suggested a medium based on my height/weight, which fits really well.
I have used them for the gym and for a 15 mile walk yesterday. Everytime they have stayed put and dont ever fold over or slip upwards like other shorts may do.

To be honest you hardly notice them when being worn and they do look really good, plenty of people take time to have a look as you go by.
Sweat management is very good as is cooling - so you are never wet or cold.

You can wear these with or without underwear, on their own or with a pair of shorts over the top.
All in all an excellent product and would recommend to anyone.

Just make sure you wash them on delicate / cold with no softeners as I do with all my sports gear.
on 9 April 2015
These shorts have a lot of compression all over, which is not what I found with the equivalent 2XUs (which have a drawstring waist and run a little larger all over). I sometimes play squash in these shorts. I have no idea if they help me play harder or recover more quickly, but I feel more aware of my lower body position and movement and they also keep everything quietly in order down there. After suffering several minor lower back/upper glute strains which laid me up for days or weeks, these shorts seem to be a very useful tool.
on 25 August 2013
A mate who runs a lot recommended these to me. Expensive but worth it she said.... I would agree, don't go cheap. These are great at the gym. Compression is good and very good at keeping you cool and dry
on 15 July 2014
A must wear product to aid any sports person. With a good warm-up this comfortable garment keeps the blood flowing, which allows the muscles and related components to work effectively without restrictions. It can be worn in all weather conditions.
on 12 April 2013
Excellent product, speedy delivery! Very happy. Very comfortable, used them for football training. Legs feel fresher after, quads not as sore while using them.
on 29 May 2013
Bought these for training after an injury and they are well constructed and comfortable to wear.

Provides great support during training.
on 9 April 2013
Little more needs to be said. They are simply great workout shorts, versatile and flexible, supportive and really very comfortable.
on 16 January 2013
The latest skins compression shorts are much more subtle then their former in their design, but every bit as comfortable.
on 27 March 2015
I'm 5"10. In my opinion, size large are 1 inch too long on the knee. Apart from that, great compression and motion.
on 4 March 2015
Had damaged my inner thigh so i bought some compression shorts and seemed to do very little, so i decided to try these and was amazed at the instant feeling of support and the comfort!