‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't recommend highly enough, 26 Nov 2012
I bought these on recommendation from a friend who uses the full body version as he has many problems with injuries being an injury prone goalkeeper! I have been lucky with injuries throughout my footballing career, but since I have got into my thirties I have had problems with my hamstrings and I could not shake the reoccurring strains and pulls off. I bought a pair of the Skins Compression shorts and alongside very good warm up routines and being careful, I was amazed in how much more I could push myself whilst wearing them. I will never reach the kind of speeds I could when I was in my early twenties, but being able to outpace players half my age again and have no problems afterwards (making sure to warm down!) is quite invigorating!
On the packet it does say that the professional sportsmen and women who use Skins have a distinct advantage over athletes not wearing them. Well I don't know about that, but I certainly know that would apply to amateur sportsmen and women. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 13 Jun 2013
Used these on a 100km charity walk in and over the Yorkshire Dales. Used the shorts during the day and the full length at night. They are expensive but you pay for what you get in this instance. I didn't suffer from any leg soreness after 28.5 hours of walking! I now use them for cycling and they do reduce muscle fatigue. Can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, well worth it, 21 Jan 2014
I'm newly into the running scene and I'll preface this little review by saying that I've never enjoyed it much. Sprinting I'm fine with, but I've never been one for long distance running. Let me tell you that Skins can make all the difference. Completely gone is all the discomfort you might experience running in standard shorts & t-shirt.

I'm not entirely sure on the 'science' behind these products, but despite being skeptical at first I can proudly stand with the other reviewers that state this product works very well. Honestly it does help me push harder and run further.

For anyone on the fence about getting this product, I say just dive in and enjoy it asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 12 May 2013
David P. Shattock (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Had these shorts about 2 months now. I use them on every run which i do 2-3 times a week. Very comfortable . Wearing these has really improved my running. Both during and after. You can feel your thigh muscles working a lot better with these. I especially love these during speed work, and hill reps. But equally good on just an ordinary flat run. Never any soreness after the runs wearing these. I wouldn't be without mine foe sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 May 2014
Best compression shorts for running, cycling and wearing at the gym. I'm able to work out longer without getting any pain to leg muscles plus I do recover very quickly.
The shorts do give you the support at the certain place which make it more comfortable. One thing have to say the certain area can be revealing due to the design and will attract attention which I dont mind :) so if you are shy then I recommend wearing normal short on top.

I love these so much that I'm going to order another.

I recently ordered the A200 half tights and hopefully will be just as good....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit., 29 May 2013
C Reid - See all my reviews
Bought these for training after an injury and they are well constructed and comfortable to wear.

Provides great support during training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent,, 12 April 2013
Excellent product, speedy delivery! Very happy. Very comfortable, used them for football training. Legs feel fresher after, quads not as sore while using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2013
Little more needs to be said. They are simply great workout shorts, versatile and flexible, supportive and really very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skins A400 Men's Compression Tights (Apparel)
The latest skins compression shorts are much more subtle then their former in their design, but every bit as comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bit of kit, worth every penny, 27 Jun 2012
Firstly - look at the cost, yes fairly expensive but they really do a great job. Im not just saying that, it took me some convincing by reading other reviews and visiting the site FAQs before buying these and parting with 45.00 from amazon.

They fit really good and the online size guide is spot on. Im normally a 34 waist and it suggested a medium based on my height/weight, which fits really well.
I have used them for the gym and for a 15 mile walk yesterday. Everytime they have stayed put and dont ever fold over or slip upwards like other shorts may do.

To be honest you hardly notice them when being worn and they do look really good, plenty of people take time to have a look as you go by.
Sweat management is very good as is cooling - so you are never wet or cold.

You can wear these with or without underwear, on their own or with a pair of shorts over the top.
All in all an excellent product and would recommend to anyone.

Just make sure you wash them on delicate / cold with no softeners as I do with all my sports gear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›