4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
What a great little fan. Plugs into my docking station, back of the keyboard or even my monitor. The Fan is quiet but offers a cooling breeze not a gale which would blow your paperwork every where.
Published on 30 May 2012 by Kona_Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini Desk Fan
Purchased this item as my office is always very hot and the colleague I sit beside is always cold and has the heating on full. Although the concept is good there is not much air comes off the fan. Also the wire could be slightly longer to allow more flexibility to the way users wish it to sit. It would also be better if the fan was fitted to the usb cable the other way...
Published 8 months ago by Trix1973

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 May 2012
This review is from: ARCTIC Breeze Mobile - 92 mm USB Fan for Everywhere - Perfect for Notebooks , Laptops , Netbooks (Personal Computers)
It's almost perfect, make sure you angle the fan before plugging in as there is no on/off switch but there are ways round that, plug in to a USB extension cable. I've even had it plugged into my USB phone socket charger at a hotel beside the bed, as I travel quite a bit for work it's light and flat so doesn't take up any real luggage space.
A brilliant little fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weak but quiet, 3 Jun 2014
SpecialOrder937 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The styling and build quality of this device are very nice; it's small, smart-looking and its weighted base means it stays put easily enough wherever you choose to place it.

In operation you can't really expect too much from a USB-powered fan. Even on the maximum setting the breeze you get is quite weak. It needs to be close to you if you're going to feel it at all, and on a hot summer's day I imagine it would be like trying to douse a raging inferno with the contents of an ice bucket. It's more "Arctic" in name than nature. The upside is that the fan is very quiet. This is easily the quietest fan of any description I've ever owned, so it gets plus points for that.

If you're looking for a quiet fan that will give you a gentle breeze and won't take up a mains socket, then you could do a lot worse than this one. On hot days, though, it probably won't be enough to cool you down, and should be looked upon as a secondary cooling device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 9 Sep 2013
Iain Tricker (Glasgow, Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was so impressed with the first one, I bought another two!

I'd seen other USB powered fans in a sort of cage thing but this does away with that altogether so the blades spin free. It's slightly larger than most as it's a 7 blade, 9cm fan. Although the blades are solid, It doesn't hurt if you touch it accidentally. The bendy metal stalk holds position really well however you want to twist it. It's a cooling breeze - just enough to cool you down but don't expect a storm force gale to blow out of the thing. It's also amazingly quiet. When I'm not using it to cool me down, I point it under my laptop stand to supplement the cooling flow there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Jun 2014
This is regarding the non-stand model. Nice breeze, could be stronger. The mentioned ability to change RPM applies to the other models on the drop down list. The bending neck could be stronger too as it is tricky to shape it the way you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 May 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend as he gets too hot in the summer - he loved it! It's really good build quality and the adjustable speed is useful too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good fan, 28 May 2014
This fan is very good for keeping you cool around your body area! The main asset is the vaiable control which lets you control the air folw around you

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 17 July 2013
Not a bad fan, it does create a nice gentle breeze. Reason i bought this was for my PS3, as playing The Last Of Us, and other demanding games, my consoles fans would go into overdrive and sound like a plane taking off in my room. so it has helped cool my PS3. Although it doesn't work on the 27" iMac as the USB ports are round the back and it doesn't reach round to the front which is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, 28 Aug 2012
This USB fan is cheap with good quality. It working higher than expectation.
(1) Strong wind
(2) Low noise
(3) Flexible neck allow to bend
(4) robust

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget!, 6 Jun 2012
Received this as a gift and wasn't too sure what to expect as most USB gadgets I've had are pretty useless and just a gimic....this is not the case with this one! It's very sturdy and well constructed, it's doesn't feel like it will break very easily. I plugged it into my laptop and was very surprised how effective the fan is, it certainly cooled me down! I was also surprised how quiet the fan is, it was like it says virtual silent.

You can angle the fan any way you want, the rod is very strong and stays in position.

Overall it is a great little gadget, well worth the money you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cool breeze, 3 Jun 2014
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
♦ Introduction ♦

The Arctic Breeze is small and flexible USB powered desk fan. It wont exactly blow you away, but does provide a sufficient breeze to keep you fairly cool.

This "British Breeze" version I'm reviewing is from the new 'Countries Edition' product line-up ARCTIC are now offering.

These were made available leading up to the 2014 world cup, so why not show your support for your country by having your very own country themed USB desk fan.

♦ Product Highlights ♦

- Quiet operation: Keep cool without the need of a noisy fan.
- Flexible goose-neck: Allows you to adjust the airflow direction.
- Steel base w/rubber pads: To ensure the fan is kept stable.
- Adjustable fan speed.
- 1.8M cable.

♦ Use & Results ♦

The fan is simple to use, it's powered by a USB cable and the fan can be activated by turning the knob which is located on the base. The further you turn the knob, the faster the fan gets.

With its flexible neck, you can easily adjust the fan, so the airflow is directed to where you want it.

I normally have this fan placed roughly 50cm away from me, and on its lowest setting I can feel a nice subtle breeze, just right to give you a nice fresh feeling.

There doesn't seem to be much variance with the breeze levels between the minimum & half-way mark, it's only when you turn the knob to the maximum power you can really notice the difference.

The airflow this fan produces seems to cover a decent area, it cools my whole face and to about my shoulder level when approx 50cm away.

That said, this is only a small desk fan, so don't expect magic to happen. On the maximum setting I could easily feel the breeze from about 85cm away; any further you'll notice the breeze to drop, however I honestly can't see why anyone would have it any further.

One major positive about this product is the noise, or should I say the lack of it, it's very subtle and fairly quiet, even when on its highest fan speed, I think this is definitely one of its key features.

♦ Final Opinion ♦

It's a decent desk fan, the quality is good, it's sturdy and produces a sufficient amount of cool air.

Price for quality is very good, which makes this product well worth it.

► Note: I received this product in exchange for an unbiased review.