on 24 August 2013
I chose to buy this mascara on Amazon based on the other reviews and I have to say that I am pleased I did! I'm not a make up expert but I do use it most days, and of Mascara is one of the essentials. This one makes my eyelashes look really 'pretty', they actually do look longer and it seems to accentuate the curl that you would otherwise have to use eyelash curlers to create, I have to say that the lashes also look pretty natural i.e. no clogging, so yes I do recommend the product as you can probably tell!
on 5 December 2012
Excellent product. I have tried several other brands of mascara and have found that this
is by far the best. I have been asked on several occasions what mascara I use as it looks great.
on 9 January 2013
Nicely packaged and works perfectly. Exactly the product I expected and is a joy to use and I'm not disappointed with my purchase.
on 3 April 2011
Best mascara I've ever found. One swipe and my lashes are long and thick, hooray! Comes off like a dream when you want it to. My favorite mascara, no need for any other.
on 17 April 2013
When you want a mascara that is easy to apply then this is one for you. It also comes off easily too, no panda eyes!
on 10 February 2013
A superior mascara, never clogs & widens the eyes by making the lashes look lusciously long.
always a winner !!!
on 18 April 2012
Was excited about this mascara. Been on the hunt for a mascara with the wow factor for some time now and thought I had found the perfect product, as I love Elizabeth Arden make-up. Sadly the mascara turned out really average. No wow!
on 9 October 2013
I am a bit of a collector of mascara and every time I read a review/ hear about a great mascara - I buy it! This one I had used a while back and forgot all about it until I asked a work colleague what mascara she used as her lashes looked so long and thick. Yes - it turned out to be this - and it's just as good as I remembered. Buy it - it really is one of the best on the market!
on 15 March 2014
I usually go for cheap mascara as I cant justify spending loads on something that wont last long. Although this mascara was not a total rip off £8 is more than I would spend but I thought from the good reviews and respected brand it would be worth it. Honestly the mascara I usually buy is better than this! Its not exactly terrible and I will still wear it but I find its quite thick and dry meaning it does not go on easily at all. Not happy and will definitely not buy again.
on 31 July 2013
I would strongly recommend this mascara!! After trying hundreds of brands this one is by far the best! No clumps whatsoever!! And defines lashes beautifully.