Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 19 April 2014
I've used this cat litter for months. We have 4 cats and they love it. No smells, doesn't go soggy or lumpy and very economical. Wouldn't use any other, fully recommend it. As ever this order arrived as stated and instead of the 4 bags I ordered being squashed into one box and the delivery man nearly having a hernia they arrive in 4 individual boxes. Much more health and safety conscious, before anyone says it yes more packaging but it all goes in the recycle bin at the tip!
on 5 December 2015
After trying all the different choices, I have found this cat litter to be the best of all the available options for annoying my cat. The product itself is simply old newspaper, compressed into small cylindrical pellets, and the reason it annoys my a*rsehole of a cat is because:

# there is none of the fine dust that he likes to get on his paws then walk over every surface in the house;

# there is no noticeable smell (both before and after he has disgraced himself);

# it is just paper, so I can put it in the bin, or flush it down the loo as takes my fancy.
on 29 March 2014
This cat litter is simply the best! I have had cats all my life and have used lots of different litters, but this is the best. And it is about £5 cheaper here than at pets at home, which is the only place locally I can get it! And even more of a bonus, I don't have to lug it to and from the car! :-)
on 10 May 2016
As anyone with a cat that mainly lives indoors will know, you go through a lot of cat litter. You go through even more if you have two like I do. When you are shopping for cat litter it is rather annoying as if you buy a decent amount of litter, it is really rather heavy. The litter also takes up a lot of room in your shopping trolley (leaving less room for important things like booze and sweet treats!) and is cumbersome to lug around.
When I was browsing on Amazon recently (as I tend to do when I want to buy something or if I have spare time – it’s like window shopping from the comfort of your own home!), I happened to spot this cat litter. I had absolutely no idea that you could purchase cat litter from Amazon, and what is even better is that it is available on Amazon Prime so it means that if I suddenly discover that I urgently need litter, I can order it and it will arrive the next day – perfect!
When the cat litter arrived, it did indeed arrive the day after I had ordered it. It was extremely heavy, which is to be expected seeing as it is a 30 litre bag! After I had lugged it from my porch to the cupboard under my stairs, I opened the litter and poured some in to my cats’ litter tray. The packaging of the litter looks quite professional.
The litter itself looks decent. It is easy to get rid of the litter when changing the tray but unfortunately I don’t think that it holds the delightful smell of cat business very well. I am unsure as to whether or not I would use this product again because of this.
on 28 March 2016
I really like this product. Obviously, I've not used it directly but I've had no complaints from the fluffballs (in that they only ever poop in the litter tray, never anywhere else). The fact that it is made from recycled paper means that it's also flushable (at least, I've been flushing it...!) making regular poop-a-scooping nice and easy.
on 11 March 2014
THE best cat litter in history. i have tried every supermarket every pet store for the best cat litter. and there is a few reason why i like it.
1. good value for money. (30l)
2. is easy to clean- doesn't stick to the bottom of the litter tray.
3.Doesnt smell eco as it says.
on 13 June 2016
Best cat litter ever. No mess. Odour control. Have to empty litter tray less often with this product so very cost affective
on 17 April 2016
I have 3 indoor cats, this cat litter is excellent for soaking up any wet, I hate it in the past when you empty the tray & it's like slush, with this the litter try is alway bone dry. The only thing I don't think it's as good on odor. My grandma has even swapped onto this for her cats, and she had been using the same cat litter for years & years and now highly rates this.
on 28 March 2016
I have 4 indoor cats, this cat litter is excellent for soaking up any wet, I hate it in the past when you empty the tray & it's like slush, with this the litter try is alway bone dry. The only thing I don't think it's as good on odor. My grandma has even swapped onto this for her cats, and she had been using the same cat litter for years & years and now highly rates this.
on 4 June 2014
I have been using this litter for some time now and having tried many others this whilst nit the cheapest is by far one of the best. It absorbers and masks odours well. I used to buy elsewhere but amazon are the best meantime inc delivery.
Try it you won't be disappointed.

See one answered question